Berkeley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Berkeley

2.5

Summer Camp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berkeley (Berkeley, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and the process was fairly easy. The interview was typical, they basically just wanted to know about your experience and interests. The questions weren't out of the ordinary.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Berkeley in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online in October 2013, my application status became 'eligible' in about 2 weeks. Was invited for an in person interview in February 2014, but didn't hear back from them since.

2 people from IT department conducted the interview, they were prepared with questions. Mainly questions relevant to my previous experience, background etc. they were looking for wide range of skill sets - both business and technical skills. T

Interview Questions

• There was a business case problem to solve, and I was asked to draw out my solution on the white board.   1 Answer
    • There were also a few technical questions, including spotting mistakes in a sample JavaScript.   1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Berkeley in October 2014.

Interview

I had an initial interview on campus with one of the partners. The interview was very casual and conversational, it lasted about thirty minutes. I heard back for second round three days later. I went into the office for the second round the following week where I was interviewed by two other partners from the firm.

After School Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Berkeley (Berkeley, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with a group of other future after school coordinators. The managers spoke to us all letting us know what are responsibilities would be and prepared us on how we should best handle inevitable situations with dealing with the Elementary students and possible situations with the kids parents.

Interview Questions

• "How should you best deal with kids asking to use or play on your phone?"   1 Answer

Library IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Berkeley (Berkeley, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview was a panel interview which I have never had before nor ever heard of.

Interview Questions

• What school course work or training was relevant to this type of job   1 Answer

Yodaz Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cả Nhỏ (Vietnam)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Berkeley (Cả Nhỏ (Vietnam)) in March 2010.

Interview

Asked what the yodaz is and talked about behaviour