Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies.

Interview

First thing you do is a math & word association test. After that, you move on to basic behavioral questions. Depending on who interviews you, they may also ask word problems for you to solve during the interview. You don't really have to get the answer right, they just want to see how you think.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies (Omaha, NE).

Interview

I submitted my application for the internship and waited about a month until an HR representative got in touch with me for an initial phone interview. This initial one was very straightforward. They asked me about general test scores that I have (ACT, typing test, GPA) and then went over each of the jobs that I have had in the past. She asked me about what the job entailed and then with what adjective my former employer might describe me with. At the end of the interview, she informed me that she would be in touch and instructed me to forward an unofficial transcript to her via email. I had to pay for my official one from the school because I couldn't render the unofficial one properly. She called me a few days later again to set up a time to come into the office to take some skills tests that are standard for the company. The first was a word association test. I think it was 20 minutes for 20 questions. The second was a math test, twenty questions in ten minutes. The second one was much more nerve wracking seeing as you are not permitted the use of a calculator. The third step in the process was an interview (I did not make it to this step).

Interview Questions

• How would your former manager describe you?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies.

Interview

initially contacted by the HR department by email and scheduled a phone interview. the interviewer was very nice. Most of the questions are resume questions. Then invited to the company for an on-site interview. Asked behavior questions and skills. All of the interviewers were kind and polite. If you answer something wrong the interviewer most likely would give you some hints.