KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Berkshire Hathaway Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 129 of over 129 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

It was a really nice project, but they don’t fire for this summer. I think it’s because of the economic downturn and the pandemic. Not many technical questions involved at the first round interviews

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite company and why?
    Answer Question

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

The interview process consists of a brief description about yourself as well as some essay questions that require a bit of in depth analysis of contributing to a charitable organization that you choose from the questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Real Estate

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

Nice easy going. No sugar coating hard work needed to network/maintain clientele. What it takes to succeed. Why so many agents quit or don't make it. Very nice staff and agents working there but all the real work is done by networking

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway in May 2022

Interview

Interview process was great, I applied for a position to work from home. I was sent email instructions to complete some assessments, initial interview via recording. I then spoke with a recruiter who spoke with me about availability and wages, i was ok with the requirements. I then had to fill out another application (though I initially filled out a completed application) on company website. I researched and diligently jotted down important information regarding the company. I spoke with a lady for my second interview which lasted for an hour, she said I looked like a good fit for the position. I looked over interview tips and dressed accordingly. I was told I'd hear something back from 1-2 weeks from their hr manager. I received an email from a recruiter who said they found a better qualified candidate though they reposted the same job that week, before they denied me employment. I have surpassed employment requirements with experience and a 4yr BS degree, only to have my time wasted, without a job. This may not be a factor, but I am also a African American woman. Upon checking their leadership board the diversity within this company is non-existent. Based out of PA the ratio for whites to other minorities are around 10,000,000 to 12,000. I feel like I was cheated out of a job. APS

Interview Questions
  • Would you be able to work at the office a couple of days throughout the week? You can choose any days throughout the week to come in and work.

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

3 total interviews. 2 phone one in person. pleasant and respectful. asked interesting questions. seemed to want to make sure it would be a good fit for all. Escalating questions about knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • what do I know about the company

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

Minimal/no process, had one Zoom interview with managing broker. After interview, I was signed up for onboarding right afterwards. There was no major interview to work under the brokerage, few simple questions and verified course completion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

Very easy, and versatile. Recruiter set up a phone interview initially as I was applying for a location that I was planning to relocate to. We simply discussed the position like friends. Overall a really pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

The interview process consisted of me reaching out to the specific office of interest and expressing a desire to learn more about being a Berkshire Hathaway broker. After the initial call, I had an interview/meeting set up with the broker in charge to go over the company structure and to ask any questions I might have.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Berkshire Hathaway

Application

I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway

Interview

They have you complete two assessments beforehand. The first is a timed, 8-minute assessment consisting of basic math, word association, and logic questions. The second is a personality assessment that is not timed.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I interviewed at Berkshire Hathaway (Philadelphia, PA)

Interview

phone interview followed up by in person meeting, all of my questions were answered. They seem to have good resources for new salespersons. They hire as independent contractors, no benefits but good commission.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 129 Interviews

Berkshire Hathaway Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Berkshire Hathaway as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.19 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Agent and Sales Agent rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Realtor and Real Estate Agent roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Berkshire Hathaway takes an average of 13 days when considering 128 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Realtor had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Marketing roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 65 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Berkshire Hathaway according to 128 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 30.04%