Berkshire Hills Bancorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Berkshire Hills Bancorp Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Berkshire Hills Bancorp

Teller I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berkshire Hills Bancorp.

Interview

Two interview process, one with branch manager and teller supervisor, one with regional manager. Very easy. I let them talk most of the time and sat and smiled.

The asked very basic interview questions for retail workers. They read from a list of questions. They very firmly repeated that the main goal of the job is sales and I will have to be comfortable with selling products.

The regional asked the same questions mostly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you delt with a difficult customer and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Berkshire Hills Bancorp (Vernon, CT) in November 2014.

Interview

Was scouted at my former retail position by the manager of my current branch. After having a sit down meeting with him, I was scheduled to have another face to face with a second branch manager. Entire hiring process from my application to first day was roughly 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to roleplay a sales situation that was effective without being overly pushy, or feeling like a used car salesman.   1 Answer

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Needham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berkshire Hills Bancorp (Needham, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview opportunity was obtained through personal referral as is common in the mortgage business. The people interviewing me were already familiar with my work. We met in person and I received an offer within a week or two. They told me about how much Berkshire was going to be improving.

Interview Questions

• Can you source your own business?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berkshire Hills Bancorp (Albany, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online, got a first interview with a branch manager where they ask just general questions about you and why you want to work there, then got a second interview with a different branch manager, they ask about past experience, comfort with sales, they may ask you to sell something to them.