Bernard Chaus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bernard Chaus

Raw Material Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bernard Chaus (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by an agency about this job. They told me it was a great opp for my background. Met with the the hiring person. Should of saw it as an sign when I greeted her and she refuse to shake my hand or look at me. First thing she asked was a list of suppliers I worked with at my current job, after I gave a few names she got up and said "oh your back ground doesn't really fit what we want" and showed me to the door.

Interview Questions

• The whole interview was just awkward. The agency who set up the interview didn't know what happened and how it was a waste of my time. They apologized and said they had no idea this would happen.   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bernard Chaus (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone interview first, then a meet and greet at store to take tour and discuss job. Afterwards went to lunch where I was asked in more detail about my background, and my daily life (family, etc). 3 days after that I got a call with an offer and more details about training. I accepted and set up a training date for in store training.

Interview Questions