Beroe Inc. Senior Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beroe Inc. Senior Research Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. in January 2015.

Interview

I applied individually to the company after they published an opening in naukri.com. The HR got right back to me discussing about the previous experience that I have, it was a telephonic round and lasted for about half an hour. Next round was a technical round and one of the team leads or manager will call and discuss regarding the present work you are doing and regarding your fit for the role they are offering. several questions on supply demand analysis. Global environment scenario and your understanding about it. Your experience in the sector and some of FIT questions. After clearing technical round with TL you will be called for a f2f interview at Chennai office, there will be a case study which you will be asked to complete it in 2.5 hours and you have to prepare a ppt slides regarding the study and give logical reasons as to why you are taking the stand, then there will be a panel of 3 (1 hr, TL who interviewed u on telephone, Manager of the team). They start looking at your presentation and the logic you have done. They ask about your assumptions and you have to have a logical reason behind your assumption. parallely you will be asked about the behavioral interviews and some logical questions and your understanding about cost and price and some personal questions about your family and where was your schooling. Once you clear this round you will be called by HR whether you have made it or not for the role.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, think logically while answering. don't say I have taken assumption because this is the trend. You have to have a solid reason behind your assumption.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, purely based on what you were earning earlier, no weightage given for your professional qualifications like education or other certifications. You get offer directly based upon your last pay. No consideration given if you are getting additional benefits (like bonus, perquisites, etc)

Senior Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. (Chennai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Aptitude test
    GD

Interview Questions

• Round 1 was aptitude test. very easy.aced it   Answer Question
    • second round GD.
      Topic 1:Technological advancement is more important than social harmony for development of a nation
      Topic 2:small eating big
      1 Answer

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. in April 2010.

Interview

The interview was very elaborate and the person interviewing was very knowledgable. Well one of them was and the other was just asking some random questions. The way it was conducted looked very positive and challenging.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation was bad as they do their best to exploit you. No two people of the same cader are paid the same. Most of the freshers are paid higher than their seniors.