Beroe Inc. Research Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Beroe Inc. Research Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

3.2

Research Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through BEROE website .The process took more than a month due to various issues during the month of DEC16-JAN17.
The process was GD,HR,CASE STUDY & discussion about the case study.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Beroe Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. (Chennai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Logical and easy. two rounds in all first one was a telephonic round followed by a case study round. they called me via naukri. overall a good experience.i am a packaging graduate and currently employed with a private firm as a marketing executive.

Interview Questions

• they asked me why i wanted to join them, what my current role is and what i learnt in my packaging degree. they asked me to brief a packaging format. expected ctc, about myself, about my family. my ug was in food science and mgmt so they wanted to know the connect between food science and packaging. during my case study round, i was given a case on tissue paper. i was asked to analyse the current market growth of tissues and the major suppliers for the same and their market shares too. it was pretty interesting. they asked me to make a ppt on it. i was given 2 hours to prepare after which two of them came to discuss the same. the questions were very logical. with the right thought process and good surfing skills, one can make it through the round.   1 Answer

Negotiation

my current job pays me 3L pa and only 3 months into it, beroe is offering me 4L . i couldnt have asked for more.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. (Chennai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Grouped the candidates into 3 by their exp college and studies . I'm with 2.5 yrs so no technical and went through GD then personal interview. Everything on the same day in Chennai office

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beroe Inc..

Interview

it had 3 rounds, written (aptitude), GD (simple topics), Interview. They look for logical answers, not necessarily correct answers. Speak well. There are no difficult questions. They looked expressionless even though i gave a right answer. Offered the job letter on the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple interview setup intially you have to do a presentation on a topic to team leader who asks t justify the content and explain the process for arriving the content in the presentation and then it is followed by the HR interview who asks simple personal background questions and salary expectations.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. (Chennai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Had a couple of phone interviews with the recruiter; few days later, was invited for a case review at the company's office at Chennai. The final phase consisted of a phone interview with the domain lead, to discuss the case review. Had to wait a long time i.e. almost a month, to attend the final stage of the interview process.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. in March 2015.

Interview

1.Telephonic interviews..i don't know how many..i gave 4
    2. Case study
    3. F2F interview

Given 4 telephonic round,cleared the first 3 all technical but in the 4th they rejected me by finding a formatting and grammatical error in CV.The fact of matter is they don't want to take North Indians as most of the guys are south Indians there.When they cant find anything wrong in my technical knowledge they just attacked on my CV,which there intelligent HR has previously cleared

Interview Questions

• 1.About your work experience
      2.Question related to domain they are interviewing on.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. (Chennai (India)).

Interview

AIt consisted of an aptitude test ,a Group discussion along with situation based general questions in the 1 on 1 interview . This was followed by an HR interview session. Qusetions revolved around the resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much, i did not have offers that were paying more..

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, HR interview, followed by four other rounds of selection process, which includes, Case Analysis, Psychometric test, Technical interview, and HR interview. The Aptitude test had 4 sections with 10 questions each- quantitative, logical reasoning, language, data interpretation. The test difficulty was above average. 1 hour time would not be enough for the questions. The first 60 students appeared for online test, whereas, remaining had to give written test.

Interview Questions

• Group Discussion topic - very vague, expectation of the mediator was different. No clarity provided for first 5 mins of the discussion.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Beroe Inc. in July 2014.

Interview

Aptitude test was cancelled due to poor technical problems .. directly kept GD.. very worst experience in my life.. they are very choosy in selecting candidates... we were waiting for such a long time... candidates from other place suffered a lot..