Berry Appleman & Leiden Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Immigration Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden (Richardson, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

It was really an easy process in all. First I had a phone interview before I was invited for the one on one interview with a group of 2 member. I was also introduced to the BAL Team on the resumption day.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my general legal experience   1 Answer

Law Clerk Interview

Interview

It was yourself and several attorneys or team managers all asking the typical interview questions you would expect. The process itself was not too difficult or requires a lot of preparation for.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle complex cases in your previous jobs.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden.

Interview

Interview with a few people, generic interview
    The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hires.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and conversational. None of the questions threw me for a loop. Everything was on topic and exactly as you would expect of a job interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden (Richardson, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

Very laid back and nice. The interviewers were to the point regarding the job requirements. Lots of laughter and just an overall easy vibe! I LOVE THE ENVIRONMENT OF THIS OFFICE AND IT SEEMS LIKE THEY TRY TO PROMOTE A HEALTHY WORK ENVIRONMENT.

Case Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden.

Interview

The person I interviewed with was very nice. They put me at ease . I didn't feel tense. I could be my genuine self. The interview was conducted over the phone. There was two to three people on the line.

Interview Questions

• A time when you had a lot Assignments, how do you prioritize your time?
      Will you go to law school?   Answer Question

Law Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden.

Interview

Great firm, had to pass on their offer due to family conflict. Would go back in a heartbeat. Other than that, I would recommend BAL as a sound starting point for young attorneys.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden (McLean, VA) in March 2019.

Interview

On site interview. The interview took about 40 minutes . The interviewer asked only basic questions such as past experience, strengths and weakness . They will call you and let you know the outcome of the interview a week or so later. They never did

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weakness, job experience, how well you fit in..   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Interview

On site interview. The interview took about 1/2 hour . The interviewer asked only basic questions such as past experience , etc . They will call you and let you know the outcome of the interview a week or so later

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden (Richardson, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

1) Apply for role.
    2) Recruiter will review resume and call you for an initial phone screen.
    3) Recruiter will submit resume to Hiring Manager for review.
    4) If the Hiring Manager requests interview, the Recruiting Coordinator will call/email to schedule an interview.
    5) You will receive an email confirmation for the interview.
    6) You should receive interview feedback within 1 week.
    8) There may be a secondary or third interview depending on the position. Higher level roles will require a secondary and/or final interview. Lower level roles will just require one on-site or video call interview.
    7) If Hiring Manager(s) decided not to move forward, you will receive an automated email from our ATS system,
    8) If the Hiring Manager(s) decide to move forward, your Recruiter will call you to discuss offer, compensation, answer any questions, etc.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give my job history and how my experience was applicable to the job I was interviewing for.   1 Answer
    • When was I available to start.   1 Answer