Berry Appleman & Leiden Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 81 of over 81 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Berry Appleman & Leiden

Application

I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden

Interview

Very professional , the entire team makes the candidate feel very comfortable and the team is extremely professional and encouraging. Overall a very good experience. Two interviews, first round with the recruitment coordinator and second round with the Legal counsel.

Interview Questions
  • Regarding work experience, kid suites and functions etc
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden (Walnut Creek, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Quick, straightforward process. I had a phone screening with a recruiter who explained the position and set me up for an interview with the attorney whose team I would be joining. I had an interview with the attorney and got an offer the next day. I had one day to accept or decline the offer, and declined because it would require me to relocate to a different office 4 months into the position.

Interview Questions
  • What types of visa petitions have you worked on? How familiar are you with PERM?

Berry Appleman & Leiden

Application

I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden

Interview

Fue un proceso algo complicado, pero el problema es sobre todo que tardan mucho, muchísimo en responder, incluso si es para decirte que no están interesados. Fue un poco desesperante.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied online, got selected for a phone interview with a recruiter. Afterwards, conducted a zoom interview with HR, Recruiter and Paralegal to discuss tasks and culture. It was pretty typical, though they did keep rescheduling the interviews.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with tight deadlines?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden (Houston, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

Informal phone call for the first interview, discussing pay, job description and logistics of the position. The second interview was with my current manager, who asked questions relevant to the job and my prior work experience.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about specific job history and what those positions exactly entailed

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden (London, England, England)

Interview

The interview took little under an hour. I was asked to introduce myself as an introduction, explain why I would like to work there, tell them what I already know about the company and the job. They also gave me an impression of the work I would do there in the future. I was not able to see the desk area.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2020

Interview

My interview for the Administrative Position was very short. They asked me questions based on my experiences on my resume and not specific to the role. It was around three questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden (San Francisco, CA) in May 2020

Interview

Simple two round phone screening. First element was to confirm the resume details, second to screen for the specific job. Asked pointed questions about why I was looking for employment with BAL.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Berry Appleman & Leiden

Application

I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden

Interview

It was yourself and several attorneys or team managers all asking the typical interview questions you would expect. The process itself was not too difficult or requires a lot of preparation for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Berry Appleman & Leiden

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden

Interview

Interview with a few people, generic interview The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hires.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 81 Interviews