KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Berry Appleman & Leiden Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 95 of over 95 interviews

In Person6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Berry Appleman & Leiden

Application

I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden

Interview

Very straightforward. Panel interview, less than an hour. Offer was presented to me the next day. You interview with several teams, depending on which team has interest based on your resume. The interview asked standard questions.

Berry Appleman & Leiden

Application

I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden

Interview

Straightforward interview. I had a phone interview and then went into their office and met with 2 people at the same time. I was also give an attention to detail test which was of medium difficulty.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you faced a challenge
    Answer Question

What people are saying about Berry Appleman & Leiden

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Berry Appleman & Leiden

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden in Jul 2022

Interview

Absolutely terrible! During the phone screening not once was the interviewer asking about my experiences nor why I would want to work there. Instead the first thing he pointed out was the errors in my resume and how he didn’t like it was structured. Even after I told him that I submitted the wrong resume file. Huge red flag, to where I had to withdraw my application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Berry Appleman & Leiden

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden in Jun 2022

Interview

2 round interview- 1 conversational, 1 technical Questions about background and personal experience SQL questions, Databricks, Python ( Pandas, numpy, matplotlib), Power Bi, Pytjhon automation experience questions Overall experience: the interviewers were really cool, and discussed well about the team, company and the particular position i was interviewed for

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Berry Appleman & Leiden

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden in Jun 2022

Interview

Great process, wonderful team and very organized. I had a two interviews. One phone call, and the other on zoom. Answered all of my questions, and gave feedback very well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Berry Appleman & Leiden

Application

I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden

Interview

Sinceramente non mi ricordo esattamente cosa è stato detto tra di noi ma è stato positiva come espeirnza e risposte molto veloci da parte del HR e dai managers coinvolti nel processo di hirignììn

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Berry Appleman & Leiden

Application

I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden

Interview

I talked with the recruiter via phone for a quick screening and she informed me that an onsite interview would be scheduled. I then had the onsite interview with the department manager, as the other person couldn't make it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden (Santa Clara, CA) in Dec 2021

Interview

I applied directly to the job posting on the BAL website. An internal recruiter for the company reached out to me several days later to schedule a preliminary telephone interview. That was positive. Now, the negative. The recruiter rescheduled our interview only two hours prior to our meeting time. She then simply never called me at the time we rescheduled for the following week. I called her and left a voicemail as well as followed up with an email detailing the voicemail. The recruiter didn't respond to either message until the following day stating the position was given to an internal candidate. She states she called and left a voicemail, but I have no such records showing this attempt was made. I am left wondering if this level of disorganization is indicative of what can be expected with employment at BAL. I am hoping it is isolated to the department, or hopefully this one individual.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden (Telephone, TX) in Sep 2021

Interview

I was invited to interview for the position of Immigration Paralegal I. I have a lot of experience and was well-qualified for the position, but the man who interviewed me (M.S.) seemed not to like the look of me and was rude and combative for the entire process. If I answered a question, he would try to turn it around and try to get me to argue that I was unqualified for the position. At some point I just gave up and stopped trying. I was really shocked at his attitude as I know some of the other attorneys who worked there, and they are great. It seems he prefers younger and smaller women to work for him. Take heed. I was not selected, but soon after received a better offer from a more respected firm. I am glad it worked out this way.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle high-maintenance clients?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Berry Appleman & Leiden (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Relatively easy process. The first interview was a phone screening with someone from their recruiting department. The second interview was a Zoom call with an associate attorney, paralegal, and recruiting coordinator. I don't consider myself a great interviewer, but they made me feel comfortable and it went very smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • How will the skills that you have developed in your previous work experiences lend to this position?
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 Interviews

Berry Appleman & Leiden Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Berry Appleman & Leiden as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Paralegal and Law Clerk rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Immigration Assistant and Immigration Paralegal roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Berry Appleman & Leiden takes an average of 15 days when considering 89 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Paralegal had the quickest hiring process (on average 3 days), whereas Immigration Assistant roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 11 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Berry Appleman & Leiden according to 89 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.69%