Berry Global Talent Acquisition Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Berry Global

Negative100%
Other100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy
Found 1 candidate interview
Berry Global
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Berry Global (Evansville, IN)

Interview

An Executive Recruiter reached out to me to try and fill this position. I was not in the market for a new a position at the time. I believe there was an issue with them meeting or exceeding my salary from the beginning. I found this to be very misleading. The interview process was very quick but extremely disorganized. Instead of it being a normal interview I felt like it was a marketing campaign for the employees sell me on how Evansville is a great town. In the interview one person actually asked me what questions do you have about Evansville. The interview was totally unstructured and unprofessional. After it was all said and done they were looking for someone with international recruiting experience which they knew I only had a bit of international recruiting experience before I went out to the corporate headquarters for the interview. They were also offended because their assigned realtor dropped the ball and did not confirm the time and place to meet. As a result I left without touring the Evansville area. This was a complete waste of my time. If you are looking for an organization that bases their hires on true talent and professionalism avoid this company at all costs.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a project you worked on in your current position
    1 Answer