Beryl Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Beryl Companies

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beryl Companies (Bedford, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and had an interview within a short time later. The interviewer was very nice and made for a relaxed atmosphere. Almost like a conversation without high pressure. No real hardball questions or anything tricky. The questions were situational, so be prepared to give examples of your past experiences and what happened.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you had to have a difficult conversation with someone. What was the situation, what did you do and what was the result?"   1 Answer

Patient Experience Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hurst, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Beryl Companies (Hurst, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

They have you take a seat and fill out an application, very nice waiting area. The receptionist then takes you to the computers in a side room and has you take a couple tests for competency on the job. You go back to the waiting area when finished. The interviewer comes and gets you when you are done, takes you to her office. Very nice, asks a lot of situational questions and writes down your answer. Let's you know when she will get back to you. Very good at getting back to you. So polite!

Interview Questions