Bessemer Trust Company Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bessemer Trust Company Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bessemer Trust Company (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was mostly behavior and not really technical. The interview was interested what I want out of wealth management. I think the role has a long term implication since it is a small firm. Most people who work there in their mid-career. The interview process has multiple rounds with associate and vps.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bessemer Trust Company

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bessemer Trust Company (Woodbridge, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone , in person with junior and senior HR, in person manager and senior team member. Basic interview. They were nice enough to have the interview in New York, closer to my previous job, instead of Woodbridge.

Interview Questions

• What would your current boss say if he was in the room now?
      How did you handle a difficult situation?
      Why Bessemer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bessemer Trust Company (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Initial communications and interview set up was very quick and easy. The company was efficient in setting up the interview and I was set to meet 3-4 members of the team. While the people were nice and polite, I generally felt that it was hard to connect on a personal level. This may have been specific to my experience but in speak with others who have had contact there, the sentiment was echoed. The team there is intense, smart and possesses technical knowledge. If you interview with them, be sure to come in prepared and speak concisely as they will give you just enough rope to hang yourself with.

Interview Questions

• Technical knowledge related to investment process and industry coverage.   Answer Question