Bessemer Trust Company Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bessemer Trust Company Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bessemer Trust Company (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted through the phone and given the opportunity to have an interview in their LA office. It was very behavioral and I spoke with about 3 members of the client advisory group and spoke with the senior CA.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in private wealth management, as opposed to companies like MS?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bessemer Trust Company

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bessemer Trust Company (New York, NY).

Interview

There was EXTENSIVE testing with the placement agency. They wanted to make sure that my comuter skills where up to date and top notch. It's really not easy to get past HR. Once I got past HR I met with the hiring manager and a few people in the department. There is an exhaustive background check.

Interview Questions

• Know the company history. Legacy is everything with these people. Research, research, research. Read what you can on the family letter and family tree. It hangs promeniently in every office in the firm.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was pretty easy. They made an offer and I accepted.