Best Buy Best Buy Mobile Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Best Buy Mobile Manager Interview Questions

3.4

Best Buy Mobile Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy in July 2016.

Interview

call you in , ask you a little about yourself and then explain process of questions, they then proceed to ask you a few questions, they will have someone next to them whether its another leader or the back office

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you held another leader accountable.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Best Buy Mobile Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Was given a phone interview by someone up in New Jersey. I received no heads-up about what questions to expect or what information to bring, and my management was reluctant to help. Questions were, I felt, extremely unrelated to the job itself or too complicated for the role.

Interview Questions

• What is your business strategy?   1 Answer

Best Buy Mobile Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Buy in April 2015.

Interview

Very quick, lame questions not very challenging. Eventually got repetitive hard to keep an interest in the questions and answers. Ultimately went to friends of management not the best qualified person. Very one sided easy to manipulate and easy to pass.

Interview Questions

• Pros cons about yourself
      what will you bring to the table
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Mount Vernon, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

If you know Best Buy you know the interview process is far more intense than at other companies. come prepared with action plans and know the business you are looking to take over.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to make a tough decision. What was is and what was the result of it?   Answer Question

Best Buy Mobile Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Online application and personal inventory evaluation. LONG LONG online test but take it seriously as you wont even talk to a recruiter if you do not. They are very specific when hiring for these type of positions on how much experience they want for different areas, do your best to show your level is sufficient.

Interview Questions

• What 3 Key Metrics would I look to improve within Best Buy Mobile.   1 Answer

Best Buy Mobile Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewing process pretty standard. About 8 situational questions. After applying internally you will know usually next day if you have the position. Most managers are not great interviewers and make it difficult on the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• What are thee biggest challenges facing the store. Not a terribly hard question but the answer they are looking for is never what it should be.   Answer Question

Best Buy Mobile Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Asked the typical questions, "how do you lead..." "tell me about a time when..." and then asked about the three main expenditures, labor, shrink, and EOL.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was young and accepted the first offer. $22.50 per hour. Honestly, I should have held out. They will ALWAYS lowball.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Interview

Online application first with questionnaire. Then proceeded by phone interview and then face to face interview with store manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to drive additional business into the store?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Through store manager with e-mail for electronic signature for acceptance of position with pay information included.

Best Buy Mobile Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Typically 3 interviews. First over the phone if you from outside the company. Then the next is with Sales Manager or Assistant Manager. Then the final interview is with the District Connectivity Manager and/or the General Manager of the store

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest obstacle facing the electronic industry today?   Answer Question

Best Buy Mobile Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Phone interview, Asst Mgr/ GM/ DCSM interview.....Hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flat offer