Best Buy Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.4

118 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Fort Wayne, IN).

Interview

Fairly easy, go through several managers as quickly as they have time to see you. It was different for me because the highest person I had to interview with was the same as when I worked for the company several years ago.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of one situation where you had to over come an obstacle.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy in August 2017.

Interview

The process was rather simple.

I applied online, and I waited for about a day or so. I got a call for the phone interview about a day after my application, and after that, they wanted (myself), to come in for the on-site interview with the department manager that very day. I went in, and had about a 10 minute interview with the department manager, and was told that I would get a call back for the interview with the GM. (Note, if you impress the department manager, they basically are hiring you, understand that), They had previously set up the interview for the following day, but had to wait 4 days due to the GM not being there.

Once I interviewed with the GM (about 15-20 minutes), I was told that I didn't have to worry about not having a job, and that they would send me information regarding which position I had received. I won't confirm the position I currently have at the moment.

They'll send you two emails, one with job offer, and another with the background check. Read those!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waynesville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Waynesville, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Easy and fairly short, took maybe 10 minutes once I sat down with the assistant manager. Typical questions, nothing unusual. They started with a phone interview and then had me come in for an in person interview. There was going to be more than one, but I did not make it past the first in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle working with a coworker that you don't get along with?   1 Answer

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

first interview with mobile department manager then the general manager. first interview the manager asked more about previous experience. the gm asked more about ethics. very simple process. after interview had to do drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• how would u demo a product to customer if you don't have one in hand?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Yuma, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Two step interview involving a board interview conducted by the front end supervisor and the team lead gollowed by the store manager. It was quick very personable and professional.

Interview Questions

• What was an uncomfortable work place situation and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Apple Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Apple Valley, MN) in February 2017.

Interview

Scenario based questions, easy atmosphere, immediate feedback. All questions felt very in line with the job position; no extraneous questions were asked. The interview was done 1:1 but multiple people did come and go from the interview room, as it was an office.

Anonymous Employee in Dickson City, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Dickson City, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Basic interview questions, nothing really too hard to answer. They really looked for how well you can talk to customers. If you have a problem talking or explaining things, the job will be difficult because the majority of the job is explaining things to customers about the products.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself, what do you enjoy about technology? What are some of your favorite pieces of technology? How much experience do you have with technology? Do you have a favorite brand of products?   Answer Question

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. The people at this store seems to get along really well and it seems to affect the way they do business, which is very well.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you did at your current job where you went above and beyond? What was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Fast and not too difficult. Multiple interview process. Phone screen sometimes, and one on one interviews. Usual retail questions. Only took about a week to two weeks to complete everything from interviews to job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went the extra mile for a customer.   Answer Question

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy in July 2016.

Interview

Apply online and within a couple days got a call back. Had a phone interview and was invited in for a 2nd interview. If all goes well you get offered a 3rd interview. Questions are pretty much straight forward although sometimes hard to get a feel of the interviewer. Many workers say getting into the 3rd interview usually is a good sign.Still waiting on the final decision and have no idea what to expect.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you owned a store and you seen someone stealing? How would you react? What steps do you take ?   Answer Question