Best Buy Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.5

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. The people at this store seems to get along really well and it seems to affect the way they do business, which is very well.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you did at your current job where you went above and beyond? What was the result?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Fast and not too difficult. Multiple interview process. Phone screen sometimes, and one on one interviews. Usual retail questions. Only took about a week to two weeks to complete everything from interviews to job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went the extra mile for a customer.   Answer Question

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy in July 2016.

Interview

Apply online and within a couple days got a call back. Had a phone interview and was invited in for a 2nd interview. If all goes well you get offered a 3rd interview. Questions are pretty much straight forward although sometimes hard to get a feel of the interviewer. Many workers say getting into the 3rd interview usually is a good sign.Still waiting on the final decision and have no idea what to expect.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you owned a store and you seen someone stealing? How would you react? What steps do you take ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Texarkana, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Texarkana, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Got called for first interview immediately. After the first interview it took two weeks or more to finish everything and had to call them to move things forward. Also it took a while due to drug and background screening.

Interview Questions

• If an employee stole something should they be given a warning or fired.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Hamilton, OH).

Interview

First was a phone interview to gather your basic information. Next was the management team interview asking your "how did you go above and beyond for someone" type questions. And then you meet with the GM and he asked another set of questions. He liked when you had more than one answer to his questions as well.

Interview Questions

• If you had an issue with a Co worker, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Most of the time there are three interviews. First, there is a phone interview, and then you interview with a sales supervisor, which is most of the time the leader of the department that you apply for. Last interview is with the GM. Fairly quick process, should know whether you got it or not within the week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Chesapeake, VA).

Interview

I applied online and it took about 2 weeks before I heard anything from them. I went in for an interview but the manager who I was supposed to interview with wasn't there so someone else conducted the interview. The interview took about 15 mins and I was asked basic sales questions and personality questions.

Interview Questions

• When describing a product to a customer, when is a good time to go in for the sale?   Answer Question

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Typical, mostly situational and experience questions. Asked about past work and past experiences with technology. Be sure to tell them about how you have helped someone out with tech issues and that you intend to stay with them for at least a couple years. Also asked why you wanted to work for Bestbuy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me absolutely it a time you went above and beyond for someone?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There rates are pretty much standard but there is usually room for $1-$2 more /hour. If you have less than a year experience in retail you probably should not push for more then offered.

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Pretty straight forward ,your typical interview questions.The process started with the department manager and then if you pass you interview with GM where they usually let you know on spot if you were hired.

Best Buy Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Submitted application online and got a call back two weeks later. I was interviewed by one manager who asked mostly behavior related questions. Started to talk about my knowledge in the mobile industry and was told "that doesn't matter you job will be to facilitate sales not inform buyers"

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had an issue with a coworker.   Answer Question