Best Buy Interview Questions in Brentwood, TN | Glassdoor

Best Buy Interview Questions in Brentwood, TN

2.3

Geek Squad Home Theater Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Brentwood, TN).

Interview

2-3 step interview process. You absolutely have to pass the online interview first. Then you may meet with an install lead or go straight to the district install manager for an interview. Will most likely call you back and then offer/decline you.

Interview Questions

• Canned interview questions. Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer, how do you know you're doing your best, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation power on pay.

Asset Protection Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Brentwood, TN) in January 2014.

Interview

Online application submission - have a good resume handy. Be patient. They called within about three weeks. I interviewed in person with the assistant GM and then the GM. Offer made in second interview.

Interview Questions

• The typical tell me about a time (insert difficult situation), how to did you handle it and what did you learn from it...   1 Answer

Negotiation

Preliminary pay rate was negotiable.

Computer Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Brentwood, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

-Basic HR phone call a week after I applied which involved questions involving my previous experience, a simple "is this guy sane" HR screen.
    -One week later, I received a call for a 2nd interview
    -After the 2nd interview, I received a offer 3 days later, for more than what I was asking for or thinking about.

Interview Questions

• -Why do you want to work for best buy   1 Answer