Best Buy Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Canada Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2017

2.4

Web Analyst Interview

Interview

fist step is phone call interview. it is about 40 minutes. After few weeks, it invites you back to second interview where you will meet them at Best buy. After that, they will contact you if they are interested in you.

Interview Questions

• How to change an organization's web process when there is a problem?   Answer Question

Interview

i had one 10 minute interview to get hired, because i already had experience. make sure to talk directly to the GM and not mess around talking with other people. make sure to dress well, don't come in wearing sneakers and a t-shirt cause they wont take to serious...

Interview Questions

• "what is your biggest down fall" try to come up with something that's good but bad at the same time like "I care too much about people" or "I'm always too early to work"   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada.

Interview

You go through a 3 step interview process (not including the telephone interview) until you're finally hired. First two face to face interviews are basically about yourself and the company, what responsibilities are for your role. Last interview involves integrity questions, although in my third interview they just hired me off the bat.

Interview Questions

• Hmmm...explain a time when you showed great customer service (through telephone)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada.

Interview

Was a fairly straight forward process to get hired. The final interview by the GM of the store seemed like fluff but a lot of places have this type if thing.

Interview Questions

• Ever had a disagreement with a co-worker, how did it end.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy if they want you, I am sure it is tougher if they are on the fence or have multiple choices.

Best Buy Canada Interview

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. You had to do an online assessment to see if you are compatible with the company. Then you get called for an interview where you're asked similar situational based questions and some personality questions. Nothing too difficult. Lots of training, watching boring videos.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, all normal interview questions. Situational based questions are common   Answer Question

Interview

3 interviews, one with the manager, one with a senior manager and HR in two of the interviews. They were quicker than most to respond to my resume and cover letter. I found the process to be open and knew what to expect with each additional interview.

Online Category Manager Interview

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone. They were trying to gauge my interest in the position and my general qualifications. Second interview was with site managers. Questions centered around giving examples of how I used the job's required skills in the past. Third interview was with the VP of Ecommerce, where I walked through my resume. He seemed more interested in my motivations than he did in my qualifications.

Mobile Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada.

Interview

I had applied for a CER position, but was called in for the mobile unit. They were very unorganized however, as the mobile manager wasn't present for my interview. I had to do my interview with the general store manager instead, who wasn't impressed with my lack of experience selling mobile products. He told me to come back for a second interview with the mobile manager, so I did. This time, the mobile manager forgot about me for half an hour, before the store manager saw me and asked if I had met the mobile manager. This second interview lasted maybe 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you worked at a dollar store and saw a fellow employee stealing a chocolate bar? Do they deserve to be fired?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online, called for an interview 3 days later. Went to the store 30 minutes early for an interview they started the interview 15 minutes late. While waiting for the interview the interviewer asked me twice if she could "help me" thinking I was a customer. 2 on 1 interview one writes your answers the other asks questions. They didn't even call references. Really unprofessional company.

Interview Questions

• Would you quit your other two jobs for a postion with us ?   1 Answer

Price Administrator (Headquarters) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Burnaby, BC (Canada)).

Interview

I was very disappointed. I was called for an interview and the interviewer was running very late. Then there was no room available for the interview so we had to sit in the cafetaria of the headquarters. The interview went really well. However I got no call. I tried following up but no replies. NO professionalism WHATSOEVER!