Best Buy Canada Product Process Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Canada Product Process Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2017

2.2

Product Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (West Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

First of all, a supervisor called me and scheduled an interview with him, after that interview I was scheduled another interview with the general manager of the store. Both were very professional and clear. They explained the whole process and also let me ask questions about the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe good customer service?
    Why did you apply for this position?
    What do you know about Best Buy?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy Canada

Product Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Very sales oriented, including some role play and explanation of customer service experience and sales abilities. Received 1 phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with the general manager. I was hired on the spot and given an above-average wage considering my experience.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, including how to deal with difficult customers, what to do with found money, what to do if catching a coworker stealing, that kinda stuff. Typical retail job, focused on abilities but also attitudes towards teamwork and general honesty.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was given the wage I asked for, $10.75/hr.

Product Process Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada.

Interview

Having an employee referral give you the best chance at getting a job. They care mostly about theft and what you would do when it happens.

Interview Questions

• Going into this position, you might not think you would have to deal with customers but they do expect you to. They will ask you about customer service.   1 Answer

Product Process Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada.

Interview

You go through a 3 step interview process (not including the telephone interview) until you're finally hired. First two face to face interviews are basically about yourself and the company, what responsibilities are for your role. Last interview involves integrity questions, although in my third interview they just hired me off the bat.

Interview Questions

• Hmmm...explain a time when you showed great customer service (through telephone)   Answer Question

Product Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abbotsford, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Abbotsford, BC (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied on-line and had an over the phone interview. Was asked to come to the store several days later for an in person interview. Meet Product Process Manager and walked around the store while being interviewed, next met with the General Manager in a sit down meeting. Asked generic interview questions, said I had the job then had to fill out paper work. Whole process took 4 hours in total - mostly because the managers were dealing with customers in between interviews.