Best Buy Canada Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 1, 2017

2.4

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Wichita, KS) in January 2010.

Interview

Got a call back and going in tomorrow for the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy Canada

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Thunder Bay, ON (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

A personal and comfortable interview experience which was 1 on 1 in the manager's office. The questions were not too challenging which was good because when challenging questions are asked the interview gets awkward.

Interview Questions

• What was an example of customer experience that you have experienced and was considered amazing?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call within 2 weeks. During that phone call, I had an interview with them. They asked me for a second interview but this time in person. The interview was horrible, the manager was 15 minutes late (they were renovating) then when we were about to start, she had something to do and came back to me 20 minutes later... We had a quick interview, but I was already pissed off so.🤷🏾‍♀️😂

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very easy. They went over basic sales tactics(sell me this pen). They also asked you about their services, it looks great if you know about them! Other basic questions like: why do you want to work here, have you had a time where you provided amazing customer service... They really just care about your personality.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me this pen?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brantford, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Brantford, ON (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

Was called the day of applying and was asked simple questions
    What is customer service to you? and availability

Was called for an in-store interview with two managers.
    Asked for my experiences relating to customer service and why am I a good choice at Best Buy. Very good interview and enjoyed it

Was called for a second interview with the store manager and was asked more in-depth questions relating to customer service and my past jobs

Am waiting to see if I am picked

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (North York, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The Interview process took about a week. They call you for a quick phone interview first, and then ask to come in for a in person interview. The phone interview was pretty straight forward just regular sales job questions on the internet, and the in person interview was the same.

Interview Questions

• The questions were basic sales questions you can find online   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied on line, I got a phone interview after 4 days, I was invited to interview to store manager, very friendly they asked me behavioral question? tell me about yourself,after that I visited general manager, very nice, friendly, he asked me about my experience. I got offered and I did police check and urine test

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

-quick
    -easy
    -simple
    -straight forward
    -fun

came in and filled out papers

talked to the GM and he was extremley nice and understanding, knew what he was doing and was a good interview from there, got hired on the spot and filled out more papers, pretty easy but they were hiring a lot due to the holiday season, just be confident and seem like you know what youre doing and youll be hired

Interview Questions

• what do you know about computers

if you saw an employee friend of yours what would you do

whats the biggest challenge and how did you overcome it   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

The general manager was the only one present. Brief, comfortable and welcoming interview. He thoroughly went over my resume before hand, and I was quizzed about my experience and learned skills from my last job and how they would translate to my good performance in this one. Privacy was maintained as it was done in a usually open access office for management but locked out for the matter at hand.

Interview Questions

• What do you think should be the consequences to employees found responsible for theft in store?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy Canada (Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Three interviews, the first one being over the phone, the second with a "senior associate" and third with the general manager. Called me back an hour after i left the first interview to set up a time for the second. At the second interview they asked basic questions about stealing and security, that kind of thing and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What are some closing techniques?
      What can you bring to the store?   Answer Question