Best Buy Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Buy

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Abilene, TX) in August 2020.

Interview

Applied On-line and was called for an interview a week later. Just asked a couple of questions. Was asked about past job experience. How would I deal with an angry customer.

Interview Questions

• Availability, Transportation,Work Schedule, Work Experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

A bunch of questions on character and honesty. It was two rounds of interviews. One with the person who would be your immediate manager and the other with the head manager.

Interview Questions

• Do you know a lot about any of the bigger products we sell?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

It was a good and easy process. It did not take a long time and many of the questions were straightforward. It took some time to get the interview scheduled, but they were good at communicating any delays.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I was referred by a friend of mine who was currently working there as a cashier. I was called for a phone screen, then asked to come in for a 1:1 interview with the Operations Manager.

Interview Questions

• If you saw that your coworker was stealing from the cash register, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Houston, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

quick and to the point, The interviewer was calm and made sure I knew I could be calm too. It was really easy and exciting. They asked very different questions that were more about getting to know the type of person I am and how I could contribute to their environment.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in customer service?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online, got a call back 3 days later. The interview was very laid back. Asked if I was comfortable handling money and what did I know about computers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (North Lauderdale, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

they had call me for a interview in my phone number and then I came dress profressional like I suppose to the manager was happy but the next day he call me back and he said I didn't get the job and he said sorry and I say that ok and I was mad at first but then I was keep looking until I found something and then I found glassdoor to help me out and I hope I get this job from glassdoor I really need a job

Interview Questions

• tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

easy, and i was able to get the job quick. Just tell them how you can persuade customers from buying from amazon.com. They like when you build solid relationships with people and they want you to sell protection plans too.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Pasadena, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Average interview, very similar to other experience's. It took about 15 minutes in total and went very smooth. The hiring manager was a nice person and very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever witnessed a employee stealing.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Fast and easy. Very personable and they really wanted to see if you would be good at talking to people and having a positive energy. It did take a long time to get an interview. It took a few weeks but once you receive a call back then it is very fast to get the job after.