Best Buy Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Buy

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Behavioral questions. Pretty easy . They want to know your previous customer service experience. You want to talk about how the customers are always right. Also talk about how you went the extra mile for the customer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Saint Cloud, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

It was very thorough and multiple parts. I met with the customer service manager, sales manager and general manager. Pretty average interview questions. It was a great first job and management was awesome.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Fast and easy. Very personable and they really wanted to see if you would be good at talking to people and having a positive energy. It did take a long time to get an interview. It took a few weeks but once you receive a call back then it is very fast to get the job after.

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Framingham, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

two interviews, intense process! not the usual questions. First interview is with a supervisor and second with the GM. Drug test and background check. Questions along the lines of "give an example of a time when....and how you handled it"

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time that you had to work with a difficult group/team and how you handled it   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online, got a call back 3 days later. The interview was very laid back. Asked if I was comfortable handling money and what did I know about computers.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Boise, ID) in September 2013.

Interview

A quick and easy process to get through. Yours asked a very basic question about interaction with customers. they generally do 2 interviews sometimes 3. Very fast process interview. Normally only hire for part-time.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (North Lauderdale, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

they had call me for a interview in my phone number and then I came dress profressional like I suppose to the manager was happy but the next day he call me back and he said I didn't get the job and he said sorry and I say that ok and I was mad at first but then I was keep looking until I found something and then I found glassdoor to help me out and I hope I get this job from glassdoor I really need a job

Interview Questions

• tell me a little bit about yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Pasadena, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Average interview, very similar to other experience's. It took about 15 minutes in total and went very smooth. The hiring manager was a nice person and very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever witnessed a employee stealing.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone screening then you go in for an interview with the supervisor then move on to a second interview with a manager. Once they offer you the job you go take a drug test

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2013.

Interview

Very simple, went through three managers and got the job on the third interview. They told me what to do to advance to the next interview. It was easy.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer