Best Buy Interview Questions in Colorado Springs, CO | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Asset Protection Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next morning for an interview. I had never done AP before so I knew it was a shot in the dark. The first manager I interviewed with was very thorough and easy to talk to. He asked a lot of general questions about my goals and ambitions as well as previous customer service experiences. The second interview with the GM was not very good. He had no idea who I was or what I was interviewing for. And he seemed too busy to talk to me. He asked me maybe 3 questions and then rushed me out the door. It could have been better, but I've definitely had worse experiences. Give it a try!

Interview Questions

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Colorado Springs, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

I was 10 minutes early for the interview, and they were running behind. However, during the wait I had frienldy staff/potential coworkers speak to me as I waited. I was greeted by the interview in a friendly manner. The interview process was laid back, and pressure free. I felt like it was more of a conversation than an actual interview. There are three interviews, the phone, the lead and then the store manager.

Interview Questions