Best Buy Computer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Computer Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Buy

Computer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Chula Vista, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

It's different for every store but the questions are kinda similar mostly they want to know your experiences and how you would act in certain situations in a workplace, if you have a not interested or not energetic manager it can be a little tense and awkward, they only really care about three things, 1. Availability how much and when can you work. 2. your knowledge going in already. 3. For sales positions how confident and easy going you are cause your job is talking.

Be confident know your stuff going in and tell them what they want to here, your GM is really who you want to impress since he makes all the decisions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with someone you didn't get along with, what happened and how did you overcome the situation.   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Computers Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Chattanooga, TN) in June 2011.

Interview

The first interview was with the Inventory Manager, even though I had applied for computers. The manager basically told me that I would get a job on the sales floor and that I have a better chance of getting a job. That turned out to be incorrect. The hired other people for the computer department. The second interview was with the Operations Manager. Basic question about the inventory position. The third interview was to be with the General Manager, but instead it was with the Inventory Manager again. Who only offered me a job in inventory.

Interview Questions

• If a customer or employee steals from Best Buy, what should be done.   1 Answer

Computers Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Aurora, CO).

Interview

Basic Questions, with a roleplay at the end. 3 interviews, one with HR Rep over phone, and then one if person with ASM and GM of the store. Interview with the ASM was the primary interview.