Best Buy Connected Solutions Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Connected Solutions Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Buy

1.9

Connected Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online. When I went to hand in my resume in person they told me to go online.
Interview was 2 parts one with a General Manager from a different store, then the final with the GM from the current store. Pretty basic questions for your standard interview.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this (item nearest to them) or an item of your choice.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Connected Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

First, phone call and ask your avibility and which position that youre looking for.Second, Either the manager from the department that you applied for the position is going to interview you or the General Manager will interview the employees. Sometimes they look for a good dress code when your taking an interview with the manager

Interview Questions

• What do you do when an employee is stealing from the company? What kind of manager do you see? Why do you choose this job?   Answer Question

Connected Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

After applying, I received a call and did a short phone interview. Later I was asked to come in to the store and did an interview with the GM. The interview was straightforward, mainly answering questions about customer service experience and what I would do in certain scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you provided great customer service.   Answer Question

Connected Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Buy in September 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward. Pleasant interviewer who asked simple questions. Started off by just chatting which kicked off very well. Told the interviewer some stories about myself which they found interesting. It was very casual while they took notes. Was offered the position in under 5 minutes. Called in the Manager on duty and asked if it is okay to hire me.

Connected Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very brief and to the point, just as I like it. I had read that the process typically involves 3 interviews, but I only had 1 interview with the General Manager that lasted all of 10 minutes before he immediately extended an offer. This is great, because it's an entry level position so the interview process shouldn't me made unnecessarily long and difficult to navigate.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught a fellow employee shoplifting?   Answer Question

Connected Solutions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview consisted of a short interview on the phone followed by an interview in store that resulted in being hired on the spot. The phone interview caught me a bit of guard however the in store interview was easy and I got to meet most of the management staff that day on the spot. I was hired the same day and was asked to work the next.

Interview Questions

• What are youre strengths?
      Do you have previous retail experience?
      Are you comfortable around people?   2 Answers