Best Buy Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Buy

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Pretty straight forward, you interview a couple different mangers in the store. Kind of ask the same questions in different ways. Then have a sit down with a couple managers all at the same time and ask you questions and concerns as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bel Air, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Bel Air, MD) in January 2020.

Interview

I filled out an application online and had a very casual phone screening interview with the local store/area recruiter. I received an emailed response a few days later. The entire process took about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenging situation you've had to deal with at work, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Very basic questions, customer service orientated mostly, two interviews in total and the whole process took a week and a half or so. Nice management and not intimidating. Nice management and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a difficult time with a customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Interview process is standard. Nothing to fear; basic interview questions. Just come prepared and you will do fine. If you’re nervous then just take time to practice. It’s a great company.

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (West Covina, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got a call three days later. Went to the store for an interview with the supervisor of one of the department, then was asked for a second interview with another supervisor and lastly the general manager. Got an offer right after the interview with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to gain while working for Best Buy?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Modesto, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

This interview was honestly the best interview I have ever been to. Honestly all the questions they ask you is based off your personality more than the store itself. They want to get to know you outside of work and know what type of person you are. They generally make you feel comfortable like as if your going over to a friends house. I definitely reccomend anyone that's in Modesto,ca apply to the best buy on Sisk Road!!! I also want to say Peter is a great hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a co worker if he complains alot and is always in a negative mood?also would that effect your work?   1 Answer
    • my availability   1 Answer
    • how would you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer
    • would you be comfortable selling best buy credit cards to our customers?   1 Answer
    • why do you want to work for best buy?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Initially got a phone call and was interview over the phone and then was told based on my qualifications to come in the following week and speak with another manager. Showed up and the manager actually called out that day and i was never notified and everyone else was unaware he had set up an interview. Ended up meeting with a geek squad manager who was nice enough but just made it seem like it was a hassle for her to be doing the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone came into the store and didn’t speak English and no one else was around that spoke the language they were speaking. How would you help them?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. Had to go through a series of about 3 interviews. Initial interview with supervisor then with a manager. Lastly was with GM of the store.

Anonymous Employee in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Miamisburg, OH) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and quick. After the interview, it takes about a week to hear back. First I was interviewed by phone, then in person and one last interview with the GM. Everyone was very friendly. It is a very cliquey atmosphere though.

Interview Questions

• About previous job experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Quick response time after you apply. Interview is usually scheduled in 2 weeks. You do about 2 or 3 interviews an on last interview your given an offer from the stores GM with how much hes willing to pay you.