Best Buy Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Buy

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Denver, CO) in November 2014.

Interview

Manager calls for initial phone interview, then asks if you would like to come in for a face to face interview. Interview took about 20 minutes, asked very straight forward questions about your hobbies and what you do outside of work. Then ask very simple questions, pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• If an employee steals from a company, what should happen?   1 Answer
  • Describe a time when you had to overcome an objection with a customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Anonymous Employee in Casper, WY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Casper, WY) in November 2015.

Interview

The first interview was on the phone asking the basics: why Best Buy, etc. The second interview was with a supervisor, who then recommended I work in the warehouse. Then, finally, the GM did a final interview to assess values and determine if I'm a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Integrity is a big deal, they test to see if you have any moral gray areas. The GM asked me if another employee was a good friend of mine, and I saw him take a bottle of water without paying for it, what would I do?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy in July 2017.

Interview

The process was like any other interview. They ask person questions like what i like to do in my freetime. Try to just be honest with them and you'll probably get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Rochester, MN) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview took about 30 mins. The hiring manager was friendly and eager to respond to my questions concerning the work environment and company policies. Overall, a fairly casual interview process.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty simple phone interview was about a few questions regarding availability, previous experience, and why you would be a good fit/ why you want to work here. And then theres an interview with managers

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Concord, NC) in October 2014.

Interview

The initial interview was during a job fair that they were having. There is usually 2 or 3 total interviews. I had a group interview as well and it was really just an informative meeting. The final interview with the General Manager ~usually~ means they are going to offer you a position

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to deal with a difficult situation with a customer. How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Schaumburg, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

They ask personality questions to get to know you and scenario questions. There's a background check and a one time drug test. Other than that the interview was really easy.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy in October 2017.

Interview

Online application followed by an in-store interview. I applied online and got a phone call the same day and set up the interview for the next day. It was very professional and the process went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied at during the weekend and received an interview on Tuesday. I then went to the interview on Friday. I waited for about 10 minutes before the interview started. The interview was extremely quick but due to my availability, I was not hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a situation where you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer made me feel uncomfortable with her body language and lack of energy and bad attitude. She looked like she didn't want to be there and it threw me off.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I found someone stealing?   1 Answer