Best Buy Home Theater Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Home Theater Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Home Theater Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

My interview process was fast got the job on the spot. The manager did not know what she was doing but associates in the supervisors did that was amazing I loved it

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Home Theater Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy in August 2015.

Interview

I had an interview and they told me that they would let me know in a week but three weeks had passed and I didn't hear anything. Their HR is horrible and some of the employees are rude.

Interview Questions

• Which department would you say is your most knowledgeable?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy (Bowie, MD) in July 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very straight forward and fair. The only thing that you really need to get this job is to be confident and have minor customer service experience that you can talk about. From there everything is quite self explanatory.

Anonymous Employee in Willow Grove, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy (Willow Grove, PA) in July 2009.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within one day. Had my interview in the same week. They basically asked me about my past experience, what brought me to best buy and the normal interview questions...
    Its an awesome place to work with a lot of opportunity for growth...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes dont set your expectations too high as they have a salary cap...

Home Theater Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy in June 2008.

Interview

You are brought in, usually by the hiring coordinator and then you proceed into an empty room where he asks quick questions. First you are asked about your experiences, and previous jobs and why did you choose to work at Best Buy. Then they proceed to ask you situation question as to what would you do in certain ocassions with customers and other employees. The main getter is when they ask you "what would you do if a best friend of yours stole" . Thats usually the question that is hire or no hire

Interview Questions

• If your best friend were to steal a bottle of coke, would you tell on him?   1 Answer