Best Buy Home Theater Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Home Theater Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Home Theater Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Was called back within a day from a busy store looking for seasonal. Had one interview that went exceptionally well and was called back later that day for a second interview the following day.

The interview was great. The man was easy to talk to and took any tension out of the room. He didn't need to ask me many questions outside of the ones they always have to ask. We struck up a conversation easily enough and for long enough that the conversation spoke for my abilities.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2012.

Interview

I went in for a pre-interview, they found me on a website where i posted my resume. I wasn't sure if I wanted to work for best buy since the people I knew that had worked for the company did not have good things to say. I had a conversation with the store manager at the time. I had turned down a job from magnolia at another store because it would have required I drop out of school to do out of state training. My resume was "fought over" by a couple stores due to my experience in retail.

Negotiation

I negotiated my pay and found out later that the men just hired in my same position with less experience than myself, a woman, were paid more. I was told I could not get any more.

Anonymous Employee in Mays Landing, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Mays Landing, NJ) in March 2011.

Interview

Online personality test then called in for an in-person interview. Was relatively easy and just basic conversation to make sure I could interact normally with customers. After drug and background check I was hired.

Interview Questions