Best Buy Inventory and Merchandise Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inventory and Merchandise Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Wesley Chapel, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied to Best Buy online and within two days later I received a phone call which was my phone interview which was approx. 5 minutes. She then said he would send that along to the next supervisor which would be over the department I was applying for. Within two days after the phone interview I got a call from the supervisor asking if I could come in the next day for the 2nd interview which approx. lasted 10 minutes and everything went smoothly everyone was nice! He then he would forward my application to the General Manager (GM) for the final interview. Within three days after the 2nd interview I got a phone call for my last and final interview the next day with the General Manager as to where he hired me and asked what I was willing to get paid!

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question: 'Have you ever seen an associate stealing? What should happen to them?"   2 Answers

Negotiation

Atleast negotiate $1.00 up from pay

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Inventory and Merchandising Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Usual retail. Two interviews, with last being by store manager. Overall between 2-3 weeks before your actually working. Orientation, which lasts about a couple or so hours; commences once you've got the job after the final (2nd) interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were dealing with a uneasy coworker, how did you overcome them, and what did you do to interact?   1 Answer