Best Buy Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.4

125 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Geek Squad Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northridge, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Northridge, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was easy questions and repetitive, most of the questions are about teamwork, and customers, not about sales, but how you take care of a customer. Some questions are about yourself, or if you work with someone and have issues with them, what do you do?
    There are a few sales question but it's how to lead them to the sale part when they buy at the end.

Interview Questions

• What have you done for a customer that made you go above and beyond?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

Very Relaxed, I was prepared, came dressed appropriate for the interview. I was told to have a seat in the theater area. later on called back into an office area. I met with the sales Manager First. He asked me a series of questions.

Interview Questions

• What have you had to accomplish in a short amount of time, and in that time you needed to come up with a resolution to get the project completed before the deadline? what did you do? How did you prepare yourself? Did you make your deadline?   1 Answer

Mobile Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Oxnard, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I got an email inviting me to a Best Buy "job fair". It was really a sort of mass interview, with applicants going two at a time. I was called back to an interview with the Store Manager the same day, and I was given an offer on the spot. Though the hiring process only took one day, it took another few days to wait for the drug screen and background check.

Merchandising Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Orange, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Basic what would you do in this case questions. Had a phone interview on a Thursday. Scheduled my second interview the following Tuesday. Third interview a week later. At first i was really nervous but after the first 1on1 i had i felt much more comfortable and ready for the last interview. Plus the guys at Best Buy did a great job making me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you caught a customer stealing?

What would you do if you caught a co worker stealing?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations took place. I received a call a few days later with an offer for 11 an hour which i accepted.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Torrance, CA).

Interview

Went to a job fair and had 2 interviews back to back. Interview process was pretty easy. they ask the basic questions like why should we hire you, what is your previous work experience, etc

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Got a phone call within a day and scheduled an interview. The interview asked very basic customer service questions and they grade your answers in front of you. After the first interviewed I was called to have a 2nd interview with the general manager. The interview was nearly identical to the first one and they grade you the same.

Interview Questions

• What have you done to go the extra mile for the customer.   Answer Question

Verizon Expert Sale Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview has 2 parts
    Firts the introduction with some question about your experience in your last job then with some quetions about what you will do is differente stages related with the job that you are applaying and finish with some question can you make to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What were your duties in your last job and what was the most you like and the most you dislike   Answer Question

Geek Squad, Consultation Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Was asked questions about my previous jobs and about leadership and some technical questions.The whole interview took about half an hour.Then I was told that they will call me after a couple of days to tell me if I was going to get hired or not.They didn't call but I received an email that I wasn't hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one time you took leadership in your job or school.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Glendale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and after 2 days was called for an interview at the store. I went 10 minutes before the interview time and was accepted 15 minutes after that time. The problem is that I was supposed to be interviewed by a manager but ended up interviewed by a supervisor, because the manager was busy interviewing other candidates. I think that was very disadvantageous, because I did not even meet the person who was supposed to pick the right candidate. The whole interview was very disappointing experience and I am really happy that I was not considered for the role.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation when you run an extra mile for someone else.   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

There's 3 interviews, easy process, hiring process takes a minute but once you're in its good. Training is great and best training I've had at any job. Be confident and they'll ask you a series of questions about your availability and your experience.