Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Buy

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy (West Hollywood, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

The one that interviewed was not punctual, he arrived to work late. Very dry interview. No eye contact. Rude guy interviewing. Worst interview I have ever experienced. I myself would interview people at former job so I knew it was a terrible interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2018.

Interview

Passed the assessment, received a phone call to set up an appointment. Had the interview thought it went well, but didn't end up panning out. The person was very nice, you have to give very detailed responses, and interact with the hiring manager, makes a big difference.

Interview Questions

• How do you know if the customer is wanting to close on a sale?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Dallas, TX) in January 2018.

Interview

They asked questions based on how you would react in different scenarios while working and described the stores fundamentals. The questions asked were simple but made you think on your feet just as the actual scenarios would require. The interview included the GM and the assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if caught another employee stealing?   Answer Question
    • How would you help a customer asking questions over a product you do not know a lot about?   Answer Question
    • You have 15 minutes to do X amount of work but the work will take over an hour to complete on top of that the store closes in 15 minutes. How would you approach the work load?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There is a three step process. The first interview is pretty much a phone interview. They ask about you and want to see if you have any questions about the company and/or about them. Ask questions.w

Interview Questions

• Tell my about a time where you dealt with an irate customer. What did you do and what was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call 6 days later at 10 in the morning (I have school). HR scheduled an interview 2 days later. Went to the store, asked for the person I called, waited 20 minutes. Had the interview, talked to the sales team. Received an email a few days later saying I was no longer under consideration.

Interview Questions

• What is a goal that you failed to reach, and what did you do afterwards?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Appleton, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Spoke with two different managers who asked about my experiences and how I would handle different customer situations. They asked about my sales experience and what type of management I enjoyed working for. Asked how I felt about working alone VS team environments.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Everything went smoothly. Pretty much basic company questions and more about costumer service and about yourself questions. Try to study more costumer interview questions. And just be confident with your answers! Always try to make eye contact and to tremble too much. Just like regular interviews just be confident on what you say and answer.

Interview Questions

• How can you be someone that can change the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (State College, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

1st you get a call for interview asks you general question, if they think you sound confident you will be set up for interview.
    2nd is your 1st interview with store's general manager.
    3rd is your 2nd and last interview with district manager or area manager.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Met with the Assistant Manager first as a basic interview, and then met the General Manager. Both were extremely friendly and wanted to make sure it would be a good fit for both of us.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (New York, NY).

Interview

Completed online application, interview with one manager, second interview with the GM. Interviews were pretty relaxed, lasted about 15-20 minutes. Questions were not difficult, pretty typical of any interview. No big surprises.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you look for in a manager or supervisor?   Answer Question
    • Describe your past customer service or sales experience.   Answer Question