Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Buy

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (New York, NY).

Interview

Completed online application, interview with one manager, second interview with the GM. Interviews were pretty relaxed, lasted about 15-20 minutes. Questions were not difficult, pretty typical of any interview. No big surprises.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you look for in a manager or supervisor?   Answer Question
  • Describe your past customer service or sales experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview process is scenario base, one on one. Usually takes about 30 minutes depending on your response. Fairly easy. Be sure to offer the complete solution (accessories, services, protection, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you have to deal with a difficult customer.   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offer me a lower pay than expected and did not accept it, then they ask me what was the least I will take. (Make sure you don't tell them the least you will take because that is definitely going to be the offer).

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Met with the Assistant Manager first as a basic interview, and then met the General Manager. Both were extremely friendly and wanted to make sure it would be a good fit for both of us.

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy (Flushing, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview and hiring process was very quick. I did everything down to my drug test on the same day. Honestly, you have to be really slow or something in order to not pass the interview process. I did both interviews on the same day and I was given the job offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle knowing that you have a sales goal to hit, but you did not meet those expectations so far?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (State College, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

1st you get a call for interview asks you general question, if they think you sound confident you will be set up for interview.
    2nd is your 1st interview with store's general manager.
    3rd is your 2nd and last interview with district manager or area manager.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Everything went smoothly. Pretty much basic company questions and more about costumer service and about yourself questions. Try to study more costumer interview questions. And just be confident with your answers! Always try to make eye contact and to tremble too much. Just like regular interviews just be confident on what you say and answer.

Interview Questions

• How can you be someone that can change the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Appleton, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Spoke with two different managers who asked about my experiences and how I would handle different customer situations. They asked about my sales experience and what type of management I enjoyed working for. Asked how I felt about working alone VS team environments.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Green Bay, WI) in September 2013.

Interview

Challenging questions regarding past job situations. I first had a phone interview, followed by two in person interviews and then a drug test. The process was fairly easy but the interview questions were tricky and made you think. Be sure to ask them questions at the end of the interview to show interest.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There is a three step process. The first interview is pretty much a phone interview. They ask about you and want to see if you have any questions about the company and/or about them. Ask questions.w

Interview Questions

• Tell my about a time where you dealt with an irate customer. What did you do and what was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call 6 days later at 10 in the morning (I have school). HR scheduled an interview 2 days later. Went to the store, asked for the person I called, waited 20 minutes. Had the interview, talked to the sales team. Received an email a few days later saying I was no longer under consideration.

Interview Questions

• What is a goal that you failed to reach, and what did you do afterwards?   Answer Question