Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There is a three step process. The first interview is pretty much a phone interview. They ask about you and want to see if you have any questions about the company and/or about them. Ask questions.w

Interview Questions

• Tell my about a time where you dealt with an irate customer. What did you do and what was the result?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call 6 days later at 10 in the morning (I have school). HR scheduled an interview 2 days later. Went to the store, asked for the person I called, waited 20 minutes. Had the interview, talked to the sales team. Received an email a few days later saying I was no longer under consideration.

Interview Questions

• What is a goal that you failed to reach, and what did you do afterwards?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Appleton, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Spoke with two different managers who asked about my experiences and how I would handle different customer situations. They asked about my sales experience and what type of management I enjoyed working for. Asked how I felt about working alone VS team environments.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Everything went smoothly. Pretty much basic company questions and more about costumer service and about yourself questions. Try to study more costumer interview questions. And just be confident with your answers! Always try to make eye contact and to tremble too much. Just like regular interviews just be confident on what you say and answer.

Interview Questions

• How can you be someone that can change the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (State College, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

1st you get a call for interview asks you general question, if they think you sound confident you will be set up for interview.
    2nd is your 1st interview with store's general manager.
    3rd is your 2nd and last interview with district manager or area manager.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Met with the Assistant Manager first as a basic interview, and then met the General Manager. Both were extremely friendly and wanted to make sure it would be a good fit for both of us.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (New York, NY).

Interview

Completed online application, interview with one manager, second interview with the GM. Interviews were pretty relaxed, lasted about 15-20 minutes. Questions were not difficult, pretty typical of any interview. No big surprises.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you look for in a manager or supervisor?   Answer Question
    • Describe your past customer service or sales experience.   Answer Question

Mobile Sales Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

I applied online Thursday, but went into the store to introduce myself and talk to a hiring manager the next Sunday. She took down my name and I received a phone call two days later for an interview. Interview went smooth, and had an interview with the GM afterwards. I was made an offer on the spot and had to do the background test and drug test. Everything went smooth until orientation. They changed the date without telling me, so I arrived ready to work but was sent home with an apology.

Mobile Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Overall the process was fairly average. I applied online for a position through the Best Buy Careers website. After you submit an application, you are asked to take a personality test/survey. Depending one how you do on that, you should get a call for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Something like...If you see one of your co-workers stealing a product from the store, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Asked general questions about your customer service since that is what you will be doing. Nice manager that conducted the interview. Open to questions you may have. They also encourage people to move up once hired.