Best Buy Multi Channel Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Multi Channel Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Buy

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Mentor, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Apply online, then they have you complete a question and answer online. You will get a phone call. When I applied you were interviewed in-person by a supervisor or manager, and then if they like you you'll get one with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• If an employee steals $1 worth of candy should they be fired?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got called back about 2 weeks later. They were not hiring for the Position i applied for, which was customer service, but were hiring for Multi Channel Sales and briefly described the position and asked if I would be interested in that. I said yes and they had me re submit my application for that position and set me up for an interview the next day.

Arrived early for the interview, however they had me waiting another 15-20 minutes after my scheduled time. But that was no biggie for me. The interviewer was very nice and we talked about random things in between questions. She went over the position more with me, asked about my availability, went over my experience, and asked me about 5 questions from a packet. All describe a time type questions that I cannot remember but were really easy. Said she would love to have me as part of her team and scheduled me for an interview with GM 3 days later.

This interview went well but I was much more nervous for this one for some reason. He was super friendly tho. Did not ask too many questions more going over polices and how things work if you were to be hired along with questions about how you feel about certain things he just went over. And there was big part about shrink and theft, both customer theft and internal, and what you think should happen. He also asked me how much I would expect to be paid and how many hours I was expecting. At the end he wrote up a job offer for me with the pay I asked for.

Interview Questions

• What do you think should happen to a customer/employee who was stealing from the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Raleigh, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

I filled out an online application. About a week later I received a call from the hiring manager. I was asked about availability and when I could start and other basic questions. She then Set up an initial interview with floor supervisor afterwards. The in store interview was a basic interview.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

Very good, basic questions you can normally expect at an interview. I felt nervous at first as this was the first position that I applied for at Best Buy. Overall I think the process went very well and I would definitely recommend the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you have held your cool in a tense situation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

Got hired for the position. They started me off training as a cashier, did both, then kept me as a cashier once they hired a new incompetent team lead. Apparently he's was a lead for 5 years, girl where?

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about electronics?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I came from making $14/hr to $10. don't expect to negotiate, it wont happen

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Woodland Park, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Easy and straight to the point. The care more about your ability to help people and sell electronics. Have knowledge of electronics. I had 2 interviews one on the phone and the other in store.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (East Brunswick, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Easy but there process is so much waiting and it's not worth it because Best Buy isn't the best to work for. Need to invest your time. Blah blah blah it's not that hard to interview.

Anonymous Employee in Timonium, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Timonium, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

A small office in the back area of the home appliances are located.
    You will meet with at least two to three employer's they will ask you a series of questions.
    And by the end they will let you know if your on there team or not
    Everyone will have a few jokes but try and keep an open mind about things.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Columbia, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online within a week i was contacted by the HR manager who conducted a phone screening. She asked basic scenario questions, previous experience and my availbility. She then set me up for a in person interview with a manager the next week. Had interview with first manager he liked me asked to wait to have another interview with the general manager. He then asked me to tell him about myself, why do you want to work for best buy. He also asked about internal theft. This is a big deal for them always say theft is wrong and that any employee caught stealing should be terminated . I then went on to asking him questions. I asked him how he started out in the company just getting to know him. I was then presented with an offfer. You will recieve a email asking to you to consent to background check and drug screening. Now waiting on results to come back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw an employee take money from the register.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Asked what i made at previous job and was presented with a nice offer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Baltimore, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager of the store called me and set-up an interview. I came to the interview within the same week. I knew if I received the position within a week after the initial interview. They ask you the standard retail interview questions about problem solving, team work, being coachable, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle problem customers?   1 Answer
    • In a retail enviornment, you may see co-workers not doing there job when you are, how does that make you feel?   1 Answer