Best Buy Product Process Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 21, 2017

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Process Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Applied online, called for an interview within a week. Sat through a very relaxed interview and was given an offer. Showed up in long sleeve and tie and the manager seemed impressed, I guess none of the other applicants dressed up.

Interview Questions

• Very generalized questions. Only asked about 5-8 questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

average interview, 1 technical question, 1 real-life question. real-life question was complicated though, but I guess they really want you to know what to do if these happen. interview time was about half hour.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The hiring process is a long one, you typically go through 3-4 interviews the last one being with the general manager of the store.

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Alexandria, LA) in November 2011.

Interview

Two managers. I got the feeling that the questions about work performance were rehearsed. What the really want to know is if your a good fit for their culture. I was hired seasonally and in January part-time. I originally applied for the A.P. position but was told I didn't fit so they put me in product process. Little did I know before very long I'd be working A.P. and Product process because, well, management.

Interview Questions

• Name something at a previous job that you were proud of accomplishing   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Watertown, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

They are pretty quick to call once you apply online and set-up an interview. They are one on one interviews with the Customer Service Manager then the General Manager. Not too incredibly long, pretty easy process. They ask just about the same questions as other companys when it comes to handling many things at one time, dealing with difficult customers or tasks, and how well you handle things on a time crunch and a lot of pressure.

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle under pressure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would recommend doing your best to have them give you the position you applied for if qualified and still open. Not just let them give you another position you don't feel comfortable and don't feel you would excel at.

Product Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

2 interviews, pretty short. Questions about past experience, knowledge of tech, and "what if" scenarios involving theft. They weren't in need of someone for a short time but I convinced them that I could be a holiday hire that joins early.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a co-worker steal something?   1 Answer

Product Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Buy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Phoned me after I applied online to conduct an initial Phone Screening. After that concluded they told me to come to the store tomorrow for a 1:1 interview. The interview process was very short, only a couple questions and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How will your previous experience help you in this position?   Answer Question