Best Buy Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 780 of over 5.1K interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Best Buy

Application

I interviewed at Best Buy

Interview

phone call to schedule, interviewed, got call later that same day after 1st interview to schedule 2nd with general manager, got hired at 2nd interview. Overall, nothing too difficult and wasn't super stressful. Just make sure to practice beforehand

Interview Questions
  • what would you do if asked to do a task you have never done before?
    Answer Question

Best Buy

Application

I interviewed at Best Buy

Interview

It went well very nice lady interviewed me and made me feel comfortable. It lasted about 30 min and I felt like they needed someone. Informed me of the tasks in the everyday life of an associate.

Interview Questions
  • Name a situation when you dealt with pressure from coworkers

Best Buy

Application

I interviewed at Best Buy

Interview

Two interviews, first one goes over regular questions and a lot of scenario based questions goes over availabilty etc, second one later with head manager scenario based questions on stealing, reporting etc.

Interview Questions
  • Should the manager call the police if someone stole from the store.

Best Buy

Application

I interviewed at Best Buy

Interview

Job was eliminated shortly after being hired. Waste of my time to interview and train just to be let go a few weeks later. No one seemed to like working there anyway

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Best Buy

Application

I interviewed at Best Buy

Interview

Super straightforward interview process. Lots of behavioral questions. They want you to be engaging. Be honest, fun, and direct. Don't be shy. Really enjoyed the interview. Great company to work for.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you resolve the problem.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Calgary, AB) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very simple and straightforward. Was more like a conversation with a different manager. Short interview. Questions depends on the manager and the branch. Took around 20 mins for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and how would you fit in this position?
  • Why choose best buy for this position?
  • What are your strengths? What are your Weaknesses? What is your availability?

Best Buy

Application

I interviewed at Best Buy

Interview

Easy interview. They do see if your willing to stay with the company long term. Typical retail job. Nothing special but you learn how to be a people person which is good for future careers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Best Buy

Application

I interviewed at Best Buy

Interview

Was like a conversation with the manager and they reviewed what technological knowledge I had as well. It was very relaxed and relatively easy. Hiring questions may vary vastly from manager to manager though.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Best Buy

Application

I interviewed at Best Buy

Interview

Quick and easy interview. Call with HR on phone, one with manager, one with GM. Will ask about knowledge in whatever department you are applying in. Will give a tour of the store.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Tell me about a time you had a difficult coworker/ school project member

Anonymous Employee in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Rapid City, SD)

Interview

The interviewer depends on the personality and location. My interviewer was super nice. He will ask you basic questions like where are you from, tell me a little about your self and etc... But beware that he will ask what do you plan to bring in the store, why should we hire you.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you a great candidate for Best buy and what knowledge do you bring?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 780 Interviews