Best Buy Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Buy Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Buy

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Went in looking for the manger told me to wait. Waiting for like 15 min but the manager was fairly nice. Understood and called me back for another interview within 2 days

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The company gave me an in depth interview. They were honest and upfront about what they were looking for in employees. The interviewers were also kind enough to answer all the questions I had.

Interview Questions

• "What experience do you have in customer service?"   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

One interview with general manager asked alot of questions and was longer than alot of other interviews but he was nice and the questions were normal. Got offered the job on the spot aand then was in the job within the month.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

They will do a three step interview process. A phone interview, an instore interview with assistant manager, and then finally a interview with the gm. All of them will be mostly feeling you out. If you can make it to the interview withe the gm then you will in most cases be job offered.

Interview Questions

• What type of retail experience do you have.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Chesterfield, MO) in August 2019.

Interview

Interview was very professional although in a very dark, non-lit part of the store. The Sales Manager I interviewed with was very kind and considerate. Overall I had a very good interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I would do if a customer was an Iphone user and was looking to purchase a new phone with certain functions that were only available on Android devices. What would I do to convince them to purchase a different phone than they were used to?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Applied online and got a call a week later for an interview. Went to the interview and got a second interview next day and an offer. The interview took around 45 minutes to an hour

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness of yours   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Applied online and then received an email and was asked to schedule an interview. Scheduled the interview; and it was less than 15 minutes. It was a painless application but a quick interview.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2019.

Interview

Very brief. Get to know the people who hire. Be able to work within a team environment. Dress casual if you interviewing at the store. Make sure you arrive atleast 15 minute before the interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

Process of 3 interviews to get the job. The first being with whichever department leader/supervisor for the position applied for, the second with assistant sales manager, and the last being with the general manager.

Interview Questions

• Consisted leadership and team-working related questions.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a call on phone a week later about when I can come in. Did the interview, it was 7 questions. Got told if hired on the spot or to go home and wait for a maybe.

Interview Questions

• Tell a time when you worked as a team and had to overcome a challenge or problem with your group.   Answer Question