Best Buy Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.4

145 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

I was called up asked questions and told I would get a call back if they were looking to go forward. I never received a proper in person interview which is kind of weird, that BestBuy needs a new HR team.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Best Buy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (San Bernardino, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and did 3 interviews, they were very kind. Interviewers were on time for every single one, waiting to see if i received the job or not. So hopefully I hear back that I was hired!

Interview Questions

• Say you owned a donut shop and you caught your best employee stealing what would you do?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

There going to ask you how often are you up to date with tech and what resource do you use to stay up to date. Also what if Scenario questions of course. Also there going to ask how would you attached there warranty to a product, so give a scenario why would it be worth it to get the additional warranty.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy in July 2017.

Interview

Submitted application online it also had a small skill check and behavioral test, got a call a couple weeks later, had a short phone interview and scheduled for an onsite interview at the retail store. Had first onsite interviwe with Sales Manager. He was very friendly and helped me feel relaxed and be myself. He scheduled the final interview with General Manager on a different day. The final interview was pretty short and pretty much the same questions as the first one. GM gave me an offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when you witness employee stealing a $1 candy bar?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy in June 2017.

Interview

One interview at this time in the hiring office still waiting for a response the hiring manager was very nice and helpful in the job making decisions. Very nice store

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

3 part interview. First interview is on the phone with the hiring manager from the store. The 2nd is the department manager for the role you applied for. The 3rd is with the GM.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Best Buy.

Interview

interview process is an online submission or a job fair (if they have it). You meet with usually two management people. first one, then a second. then they will call you.

Anonymous Employee in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Danvers, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Two interviews. One with lower level manager. If that goes well, you advance to a interview with the General Manager. Both interviews ask same type of questions

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you missed a goal or hit time, what did you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Wilmington, DE) in April 2017.

Interview

It was great to hear they were interested in hiring me. I had to call the hiring manager back, a few days pater she called me and we had a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you should have this position at BestBuy   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Houston, TX).

Interview

I got to Best Buy an hour early after i was done with an after school tutorial session on a Saturday. I had no ride so i took the bus to best buy and just played with the games and demos until my interview. The assistant manager of the store seemed surprised at the fact of how early i was. He took me to the back of the store into his office and the first thing he told me was that he was going to ask questions that pertained to what i put on my resume.Boy did i mess that up. My interview asked a lot about my application such as if i put i have lots of experience with electronics on skills, I ACTUALLY HAVE TO HAVE THOSE SKILLS. He questioned me about how i would react with a stubborn customer and how i worked with people in teams. I stuttered a lot, which made me think that as my complete failure of my interview, but hey, it was my first.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when dealing with a stubborn customer   Answer Question