Best Buy Interview Questions in Wisconsin | Glassdoor

2.1

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Mobile Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Appleton, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Spoke with two different managers who asked about my experiences and how I would handle different customer situations. They asked about my sales experience and what type of management I enjoyed working for. Asked how I felt about working alone VS team environments.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy customer?   1 Answer

Merchandising Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Greenfield, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy. Applied online, heard back a few days later. Interviewed with the Assistant Store Manager, then was asked to come in a week later for an interview with the Store Manager (GM). I interviewed with him and was offered the job on the spot. Both interviews were easy going, it was just like having a conversation with someone. It did didn't feel like i was being "grilled".

Interview Questions

• Who would you recommended from your current job to work here and why?   Answer Question
    • What is one thing you love about your current job?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Best Buy?   Answer Question
    • Who was your least favorite employee to work with and why?   Answer Question
    • Who would you recommend from your current job to work here and why?   Answer Question

Inventory/Merchandising Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Appleton, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

I was offered a phone interview since I was not residing in the Appleton area at the time. The store manager was very polite, jovial, and thorough during the interview process. You could tell easily that he knew his business and he considered all aspects (character, knowledge, and abilities) of the interviewee in determining a good fit for the position as well as his store. Interview lasted about 30 minutes with the first 10 minutes consisting of a resume, skills, and education review and behavioral/situational type questions for the remaining portion of the interview.

Vendor Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Buy (Eau Claire, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

interviewed with four different people 3 in person and one over the phone when I transferred to Tucson and again in person when I applied for my promotion. They were all a very easy and fairly quick process

Interview Questions

• when was one time you were unable to help a customer and how did you handle the situation   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied and got called for an interview within two days. Interviewed with the Assistant General Manager then a week later interviewed with the General Manager. Was hired on the spot after my second interview. Questions were pretty straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Madison, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

Apply online, if interested they will call to set up small panel interview. They may offer job on the spot or call you back after. After you accept job they run background check and have you complete urine test.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to overcome a challenge, giving details   1 Answer

Supervisor, Geek Squad (DCI) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Appleton, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Best buy was very responsive through the company website on letting me know the status of my job application. The online personality quiz consisted of 50 questions that focused on client satisfaction. Over all better than most large companies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Buy (Madison, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

There's a 2 interview process. First interview you talk to your department manager. Second one you talk to the store manager. First interview is more specific about the department, 2nd one is more about general employment stuff.

Interview Questions

• They asked about availability, when you start out they expect a wider availability.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Buy (Madison, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

At first you meet with the department manager, in my case the computer manager. They ask you a few a questions about why you're applying and what you did before.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Buy (Greenfield, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Walked in before store hours to meet with warehouse leader. Was asked typical interview questions then introduced to store manager who asked the same questions and gave a start date.