Best Friends Pet Care Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Friends Pet Care Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Was a group interview, except they showed all (about 15 of us) around and then individually interviewed us. I waited three hours to be interviewed only for them to tell me that they couldn't consider me because of my appearance. Why they made me wait the whole 3 hours and waste my time? I don't know, wasn't hiding any of my work, no reason they couldn't say something sooner and save me the trouble.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to change appearance and sacrifice individuality? (This was what I was actually asked)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Best Friends Pet Care

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Ran pretty smoothly because I made an appointment. I was certainly qualified for the position but had to accept the low wages due to my personal situation. I thoroughly enjoyed the extended tour of the facilities and grounds. The actual interview/ negotiation leg of the process took place in the cattery.

Interview Questions

• Willing to work holidays and weekends?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chestnut Ridge, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care (Chestnut Ridge, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

I went in to the store and picked up an application. I dropped it off. I was called for an interview a couple days later. The interviewer was very nice and asked me basic questions about my experience. The most important thing she asked was if i could work on weekends and holidays (because that is when they are the busiest)

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with animals other than your own?   Answer Question