Best Friends Pet Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Was a group interview, except they showed all (about 15 of us) around and then individually interviewed us. I waited three hours to be interviewed only for them to tell me that they couldn't consider me because of my appearance. Why they made me wait the whole 3 hours and waste my time? I don't know, wasn't hiding any of my work, no reason they couldn't say something sooner and save me the trouble.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to change appearance and sacrifice individuality? (This was what I was actually asked)   1 Answer

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sudbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care (Sudbury, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

very friendly, although I'm not sure I would be getting the job. I was definitely overdressed, dress code I'd tee shirts and either jeans or khakis. As a very large indoor boarding kennel, there was a walk through, and the place was very clean for what it was.

Animal Care Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care.

Interview

After submitting a resume, I heard back within about a week asking to set up a time for an interview. After settling on a time, I came in and met with a group of people whom asked basic questions on previous work experience, availability... the standard interview questions. After going through a tour I was told that everyone who had interviewed would hear back either way. After not hearing back, I called and asked what the timeline was and if there were any changes. They informed me that I was a perfect candidate, however they could not hire me because I was not bilingual, and they needed a bilingual employee.

Interview Questions

• What number of pets is safe for one person to take care of at one time?   Answer Question