Best Friends Pet Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

1.9

Pet Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Quick and easy first interview process ask all the questions I had plus gave me a brief overview of the company what they offer also what they were looking for pretty fair for grooming positions

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care.

Interview

It was easy, in retrospect i was not fully informed as to the hardships and difficulty of the job. Pretty standard interview. I did have to wait for a long time and had to read a lot and watch videos. I never even got all my certifications done. Pretty disorganized

Interview Questions

• Basically how i would lead the team if we had differing opinions   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Was a group interview, except they showed all (about 15 of us) around and then individually interviewed us. I waited three hours to be interviewed only for them to tell me that they couldn't consider me because of my appearance. Why they made me wait the whole 3 hours and waste my time? I don't know, wasn't hiding any of my work, no reason they couldn't say something sooner and save me the trouble.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to change appearance and sacrifice individuality? (This was what I was actually asked)   1 Answer

Kennel Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care (Durham, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

Quick, easy and i loved the manager (Heather). Known her for a while before starting. Very happy person and outgoing. worked with the staff in the back as well in the front.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Ran pretty smoothly because I made an appointment. I was certainly qualified for the position but had to accept the low wages due to my personal situation. I thoroughly enjoyed the extended tour of the facilities and grounds. The actual interview/ negotiation leg of the process took place in the cattery.

Interview Questions

• Willing to work holidays and weekends?   1 Answer

Animal Care Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care.

Interview

I was looking for a part-time job to make some extra income. I figured that caring for animals would be an enjoyable experience, so I decided to give it a shot.

I submitted a resume and heard back from the manager a few days later. I was pleased by how quickly I received a response. The following week, I met up with the manager for a face-to-face interview.

The interview process itself was a breeze, and the manager was very accommodating and patient with me. I was also given a brief tour of the facilities.

The manager phoned me later in the week and offered me the job. I asked what the hourly pay would be and was disappointed to find out that it was too low for me to accept. I had no choice but to politely decline.

I love animals and can handle even the dirty and less pleasant tasks. However, the amount of responsibility and physical labor for such low pay dissuaded me from accepting the position.

Doggy Daycamp Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care (Silver Spring, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy, the women that interviewed me didn't care and i was over-qualified. They were very easy, basic questions. Difficult to get any wrong, weren't really wrong or right answers. She was very impressed that someone so overqualified wanted to work there and i think she tried to talk me out of the job.

Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sudbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care (Sudbury, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

very friendly, although I'm not sure I would be getting the job. I was definitely overdressed, dress code I'd tee shirts and either jeans or khakis. As a very large indoor boarding kennel, there was a walk through, and the place was very clean for what it was.

Animal Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care (Orlando, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

A brief interview, maybe lasting 10 minutes. They asked about my experience, and spelled out the Disney rules to see if the job would be a fit. There were three managers interviewing me at once.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Friends Pet Care in September 2015.

Interview

Very nice facility, they took me on a tour before I did my interview with the manager, it's very big. Manager was very nice and up front, got offered the position that day.

Interview Questions

• are there any dogs your afraid of?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, but still wish I could get paid more, but the benefits make up for it ; )