Best Learning Foreign Language Teacher Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Best Learning

Interviews for Top Jobs at Best Learning

Found 2 candidate interviews
Best Learning
Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Learning (Beijing, Beijing) in Oct 2017

Interview

10 minute skype call. Basically once the recruiter learned that I spoke English and had white skin, I was offered the job. I spent more time asking her questions about the job than she did asking me questions.

Interview Questions
  • Where were you born?
    1 Answer
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Link Copied!
Best Learning
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Learning (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2016

Interview

All interviews are conducted throgh skype. google some videos about this. You'll need to have a demo class prepared. For an easy hire, just prepare to do a quick skit that teaches how to identify and pronounce: red, green, blue, 1, 2, 3, a, b, c, chair, car, cat; and watch some blippy to see an example of how you should do this. All recruitment is done through recruiters. You should require that you be put in contact with a current FT. Provide your wechat ID during the first interview and do not allow the hiring process to continue until you have unrestricted contact with multiple current FT's who are able to put you in contact with other FT's.

Interview Questions
  • Interview 1: When can you start? -About 90 days seems reasonable So not on the 1st? How about next month? -The 1st is in 2 weeks so no. And next month is still to soon because I need time to get my visa, find a decently priced plane ticket, and attempt to pack like I know what I'm in for. ..and then a bunch of random questions I had. Just don't be a total weirdo and you should be ok. Dress casual. Jeans and an obnoxious blue polo are excellent choices. Have music. Be animated. Say something nice Iverson's feet and go into great detail about your feet. Being barefoot is a plus because almost everyone in the HR department has a foot fetish. (It sounds weird but trust me, just do it and when you arrive you'll understand) Interview 2: "Ok go:" did my skit Ok great when can you start?
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email