Best Western Front Desk Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Western Front Desk Agent Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pelham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Pelham, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

Getting the interview was easy,but in the interview he asked alot of questions and at the end he said I'll get back to you an abruptly stood up.so I'm not sure if that means it went well or not.he was really nice and seems like a good manager,so I hope they call me back.

Interview Questions

• What did I expect from the job? What were my strengths and weaknesses? What kind of hours would be good for me?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Best Western

Anonymous Employee in Patterson, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Patterson, CA).

Interview

I applied with my paper application. I turned it in and was asked if I wanted to speak to the manager. Then the manager asked me about why I was applying. About a day later, I was called for an interview. At the interview, I was asked about my work history. Mainly I was asked an volunteer work. Then about 2 days later I was offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Arlington, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Complete application - Get a call from hiring manager to setup interview - 1:1 face to face interview with hiring manager - hear, learn about open position - If all goes well, your hired!

Interview Questions

• What was your experience like working in customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Spring, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. Job duties and expectations were laid out very clearly. Very friendly and open about the position. I was offered the position at the end of the interview and started my first day of training the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have? What hours are you looking for? What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Charlotte, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

Simple in person interview with basic questions. The interview took no more than 15 minutes. Also the interview was one on one. I really don't have anything else to add the interview was really very easy.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Western (Auburn, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I came in, and was talked about my duties on the job. The interview was short and I filled out some paperwork, and turned in my resume. it was a really simple process and took about 1-2 weeks to finish processing.

Interview Questions

• Will you be to work on time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hays, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Best Western (Hays, KS) in July 2010.

Interview

Manager was very nice. Asked questions about experiance and what I would do in certain situations. Wanted to know if I would work the night audit shift and if I would be comfortable working alone.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer that is upset because they cant get in thier room?   Answer Question

Only paid $8 per hour.

Anonymous Employee in Dunmore, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Western (Dunmore, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Went in for an inperson interview and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in La Pine, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (La Pine, OR).

Interview

It was with the new manager and the regional manager of the company. It went smoothly and was very pleasant. I was very comfortable and was hired on the spot because I represented myself professionally and eloquently. We talked about my past experience and training and what they expect from a new hire. What the culture of the staff and what they were trying to put together as a team. I felt that the management had a great idea of a new staff culture. I was thrilled about being apart of the crew.

Interview Questions

• If I was available to come in on short term notice.   1 Answer
    • How comfortable I was with handling customers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, they offered me the job about 45 minutes after my interview.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Western in September 2015.

Interview

Disinterested Manager shot off some basic interview questions in the lobby. I got the interview after being in town for three days. I'm only here for a short while so I'll stick out the next few months, but if I were staying in Boulder, I would seek employment elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• How long is your lease for?   1 Answer