Best Western Front Desk Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Western Front Desk Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Western

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Seneca, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Western (Seneca, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty mediocre. You get basic questions like, "why do you want this position?" and "what type of experience do you have?". Just conduct yourself professionally and you will get the job. The more experience you have, the more your per hourly wage will be.

Interview Questions

• What type of skills can you bring to the Front Desk Associate position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Best Western

Front Desk Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Western.

Interview

The manager at the time made me feel comfortable and she was very professional and pleasant. She made the job worth wanting and she was amazing to work with.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions in the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brazil, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Brazil, IN) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied in the hotel, because i knew someone that knew someone that worked there. You NEED to dress nice! After i finished my application, the manager came over and talked to me. She just asked me about my availability and wrote out the times of my shifts. I was in collage at the time and had another part time job so i wasn't able to work every single day that she wanted me to. the hours were no negotiable at ALL. She pretty much offered me the job on the spot because she really needed someone to take the spot like three weeks ago