Best Western Front Desk Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Western Front Desk Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Western

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Cleveland, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Just showed up and asked me when I wanted to work and how many hours I needed. Then he called me within a few hours and asked if i could start the next day.

Other Interview Reviews for Best Western

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Somerset, KY) in September 2016.

Interview

I walked in to a separately owned property (a competing hotel) that is owned by the same people, filled out an application for that property but was interviewed for a competing property. I was called within 5 minutes of leaving the interview and asked if I would be interested in working at one of the other properties.

Interview Questions

• Am I ok with an overnight shift.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Rochester, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Walked in, filled out the application and turned it in along with my resume, talked to the manager, and told me to come in for an interview the next day. I came in for the interview, and he wanted to interview me with the General Manager at the same time instead of going in two separate times for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if it's late at night, 11pm, when you're about to leave for work and a guest complains his room is dirty, you give him another room, and that room is still dirty. What would you do?   1 Answer

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Western.

Interview

Just basic questions about what you're looking for and what they're looking for and what the job entails. Casual and conversational. Pretty honest interview. Tell you straight up how much work you will be doing for how little pay you get.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable going up into guests rooms alone at night?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Lansing, MI) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career website. I received an email the next day asking me to come in for an interview. They only asked me if I had customer service experience, and asked for certain experience from my previous jobs. My interview lasted for literally 5 minutes, and the next day they offered me the job. I started training about four days after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. It's minimum wage or nothing.

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Best Western.

Interview

Standard questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mascoutah, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Mascoutah, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Spoke directly with the manager, covered all points of job description while reviewing my experience. One on one interview, made it very comfortable and personal. full disclosure about negative points of the job as well as competently covering all the benefits of working at that location.

Interview Questions

• How dose your experience in other areas of life, or other jobs make you feel that you are good for this position.   Answer Question