Best Western Front Desk Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Western Front Desk Receptionist Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Western

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

Went really smoothly. I didn't have much experience and they were really open to training and were super nice. They were focused on my background and took my old bosses referrals very seriously and emphasized the importance of passing a drug test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Best Western

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Best Western (Pleasanton, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Was asking 5 simple questions over that counter and told i was hired. They told me what I just had to show up the next day so they could begin my training.

Interview Questions

• Are you a friendly social person.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Paris, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Paris, KY) in February 2018.

Interview

No interview, just filled out application. Got a phone call shortly after from manager and started training. Owner never is there hardly, manager is not very nice. Training was not the most helpful, many things wrong with the hotel.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Dallas, TX).

Interview

They asked me why I wanted to work for the company and why I was willing to take a pay-cut from my last job. They also asked me questions about local eateries and venues in the area in order to see if I could recommend places to guests within a certain radius.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Western (Newark, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

pretty smooth and easy. went through a reference so it was smooth. the managers are welcoming and ask you basic questions so if you are well prepared and known about your personality it will be smooth

Interview Questions

• about my schedule and dedication to the work   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Western (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2014.

Interview

Formal, yet very friendly and accommodating. Asked very basic questions, mostly an exchange to understand each other better.
    Interviewed in one of the hotel rooms, to get a sense of the property.