Best Western Housekeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

1.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

none they didn't do much just asked me a couple of questions and said start tomorrow so i just came in when they told me and had 3 days of training with a housekeeper, then started my own list on the fourth day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Best Western

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I sat down with the interviewer and she/he proceeded to question me on my experience and my qualifications of the job I'm applying for..I let the interviewer know how many years experience I have my hours I can work and also my day I'm available....Then she asked my hobbies etc.The interviewer told me my pay rate when time goes in and the day you actually get paid..I also was asked how well do I work with other on a teamwork status.Then proceeded to tell me when I start..

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Augusta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very brief. Interviewed and hired on the spot. Was given a breakdown of the job and shown around. Simple tasks and uniforms. Im glad to be a new employee.

Anonymous Employee in Yreka, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Yreka, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied and was quickly called in for an interview with the branch manager. She was very friendly and offered me the job on the spot. She had originally offered me an office position when that became available, however I never heard a word about it again. I ended up accepting the housekeeping position that she offered me.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • How flexible is your schedule?   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Best Western.

Interview

A friend of mine actually went and physically picked up an application for me to fill out. We grabbed lunch and filled the applications out. Took maybe 15 mins, just your typical, run of the mill job application. Afterwards we went in together and dropped the applications off. I got a call a few days latter, maybe 3 days? I was asked to come in for an interview. I had the interview with the general manager in the office. Again pretty general interview process. I was called back the same day and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• The general manager seemed pretty interested if I had applied for any other jobs and how that was going. It seemed that I must have been a good candidate and they didn't want to lose the chance to offer me the position. Hence calling me a few hours after the interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bainbridge Island, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Bainbridge Island, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

They say no experience required, yet they tended to hire those with experience, and provide very little training and would fire you if you didn't pick it up right away.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask all the typical questions you'll get at a job interview - nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a low wage and didn't bother to negotiate as I'm sure they would have said 'next'.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Best Western (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

well the lady asked a bunch of questions more to get to know me and what the job all requires and there are contests too that really caught my eye

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Best Western (Lagos (Nigeria)) in June 2016.

Interview

the interview was tedious is as if am applying for a manager post but well spell out and in a very good environment unlike other interview have been through which prompt me to believed that we don't have good hospitality questioner in Nigeria but getting to best western hotel I realized that we are getting there in terms of hospitality

Interview Questions

• I was ask if have ever come across or ask by anyone what is met by sin in hotel industry   1 Answer

Negotiation

I will say is something anybody can comprehend to

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western.

Interview

Applied-offered a position before I was interviewed than they interviewed me the next day.Never had this experience before but was willing to give it a go.Interviewed they just ask some schedule questions,thats about it.