Best Western Housekeeping Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Western Housekeeping Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Western

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Augusta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very brief. Interviewed and hired on the spot. Was given a breakdown of the job and shown around. Simple tasks and uniforms. Im glad to be a new employee.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Best Western

Anonymous Employee in Yreka, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Yreka, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied and was quickly called in for an interview with the branch manager. She was very friendly and offered me the job on the spot. She had originally offered me an office position when that became available, however I never heard a word about it again. I ended up accepting the housekeeping position that she offered me.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • How flexible is your schedule?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bainbridge Island, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Bainbridge Island, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

They say no experience required, yet they tended to hire those with experience, and provide very little training and would fire you if you didn't pick it up right away.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask all the typical questions you'll get at a job interview - nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a low wage and didn't bother to negotiate as I'm sure they would have said 'next'.

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Best Western.

Interview

A friend of mine actually went and physically picked up an application for me to fill out. We grabbed lunch and filled the applications out. Took maybe 15 mins, just your typical, run of the mill job application. Afterwards we went in together and dropped the applications off. I got a call a few days latter, maybe 3 days? I was asked to come in for an interview. I had the interview with the general manager in the office. Again pretty general interview process. I was called back the same day and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• The general manager seemed pretty interested if I had applied for any other jobs and how that was going. It seemed that I must have been a good candidate and they didn't want to lose the chance to offer me the position. Hence calling me a few hours after the interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

none they didn't do much just asked me a couple of questions and said start tomorrow so i just came in when they told me and had 3 days of training with a housekeeper, then started my own list on the fourth day.

Anonymous Employee in Oswego, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Oswego, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

short, called me and asked to come in that day, and then after interview I was told to get a uniform from the building next door and to start work the next day

Interview Questions

• What do i do on my free time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Ithaca, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy. Was asked a few typical interview questions like how I heard of this position, why I think I would be a good candidate, why I would want to be a housekeeper and if I was looking for long or short term employment. Was told that I would be a perfect candidate for the position and asked when I could start. Shared some personal stories back an forth and was overall excited to start my career with the best western.

Anonymous Employee in Bozeman, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Bozeman, MT) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a normal simple interview. There was nothing special or difficult at all. Didn't seem to be take any time at all. Fast. Easy. Simple. Hired on the spot.

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I sat down with the interviewer and she/he proceeded to question me on my experience and my qualifications of the job I'm applying for..I let the interviewer know how many years experience I have my hours I can work and also my day I'm available....Then she asked my hobbies etc.The interviewer told me my pay rate when time goes in and the day you actually get paid..I also was asked how well do I work with other on a teamwork status.Then proceeded to tell me when I start..

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western.

Interview

Applied-offered a position before I was interviewed than they interviewed me the next day.Never had this experience before but was willing to give it a go.Interviewed they just ask some schedule questions,thats about it.