Best Western Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Western Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Western

1.9

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

Assistant Manager of the front desk took me into the restaurant. Did the interview there. Took about 25 minutes. Asked about former jobs, why I'd want to work there. Pay range given up front.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really ask anything difficult. How are you with people? How do you handle long hours?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Western (Auburn, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I came in, and was talked about my duties on the job. The interview was short and I filled out some paperwork, and turned in my resume. it was a really simple process and took about 1-2 weeks to finish processing.

Interview Questions

• Will you be to work on time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Arlington, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Complete application - Get a call from hiring manager to setup interview - 1:1 face to face interview with hiring manager - hear, learn about open position - If all goes well, your hired!

Interview Questions

• What was your experience like working in customer service.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and simple. It was a straight forward and comfortable situation. Only a few questions were asked and it was easy to answer coming from someone who had previously worked in the hospitality industry.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in which there is a frustrated customer complaining at the front desk with a line of people behind the customer waiting to be helped who are becoming impatient?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Patterson, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Patterson, CA).

Interview

I applied with my paper application. I turned it in and was asked if I wanted to speak to the manager. Then the manager asked me about why I was applying. About a day later, I was called for an interview. At the interview, I was asked about my work history. Mainly I was asked an volunteer work. Then about 2 days later I was offered the job.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Western in September 2015.

Interview

Disinterested Manager shot off some basic interview questions in the lobby. I got the interview after being in town for three days. I'm only here for a short while so I'll stick out the next few months, but if I were staying in Boulder, I would seek employment elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• How long is your lease for?   1 Answer

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seneca, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Best Western (Seneca, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty mediocre. You get basic questions like, "why do you want this position?" and "what type of experience do you have?". Just conduct yourself professionally and you will get the job. The more experience you have, the more your per hourly wage will be.

Interview Questions

• What type of skills can you bring to the Front Desk Associate position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Best Western.

Interview

The manager at the time made me feel comfortable and she was very professional and pleasant. She made the job worth wanting and she was amazing to work with.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions in the interview.   Answer Question

Front Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brazil, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Brazil, IN) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied in the hotel, because i knew someone that knew someone that worked there. You NEED to dress nice! After i finished my application, the manager came over and talked to me. She just asked me about my availability and wrote out the times of my shifts. I was in collage at the time and had another part time job so i wasn't able to work every single day that she wanted me to. the hours were no negotiable at ALL. She pretty much offered me the job on the spot because she really needed someone to take the spot like three weeks ago

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Best Western (Cleveland, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Just showed up and asked me when I wanted to work and how many hours I needed. Then he called me within a few hours and asked if i could start the next day.