Best Western Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Best Western Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Best Western

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Best Western (Buffalo, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

One interview with general manager. Another interview with corporate director of sales. Had to meet with other sales associates and other departments in the hotel house keeping maintenance and food departments.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Best Western

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Best Western (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Very smooth interview. Explained what role they wanted me to play and expectations. None of the boring interview questions you get at entry level jobs. Took a couple days for offer.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Best Western (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview process: send resume and waited for 1 month for an interview. cannot complaint slow as it is an pre-opening hotel and its not yet in operation.

Interview: good and fast. asked general question mostly, the interviewer was our own DOSM, seem nice and well mannered person.

Hiring: waited for another month for the call from HR manager offering the job. didn't get the initial salary asked; but not too bad, at least it's more than previous job's salary.