BetaSoft Systems Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.0

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I got referred by my friend then HR contacted me right away to my email then phone. They were just asking you about your current status and giving you the information regarding to training then job interview process, salary.

Interview Questions

• They just asked you about your education background and visa status   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The job I originally replied for was a project manager/ business analyst position. Ive worked for three years doing contract work and recently quit my job at a marketing firm. I've never had trouble finding work but I wanted a full time job in California to be closer to friends. I applied at betasoft. They called the next day.
         The person who I spoke to was polite, at first. She told me I was perfect for the business analyst position. She then asked about certifications I had. I told her I had none but was familiar with many methodologies. She then began to tear me down saying I had no experience and that no one would hire me. She then offered me a way to get certifications by working on projects for them, but I wouldn't get paid. In addition to that every week I'd be evaluated if I was going to be kept with the company or not. I told the recruiter I was interested in a job that pays money, not an internship. She got offended and started yelling telling me I'll never find work and didn't have any experience. I then told her to have a good day. I hung up to the continued sound of her yelling at me. Probably the worst phone interview I will ever have.

Interview Questions

• Work experience, etc. Basically anything that could've been answered by looking at my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interviewer I've set an appointment with wasn't available at the time we agreed to meet there. So the other woman talked to me, told me how they work. There were no technical questions, just yes/no questions if I have experience with different technologies. I was adviced to join Beta Soft systems whitebox class and then let them look for a position for me during 3 month.

Interview Questions

Contract details are not suitable for me + I live quite far from BSS's office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I had a very frustrating experience with BSS.

They post fake job opening on various side for Black Box Testing and once you send them your resume they try to lure you to get training for White Box Testing and Development, etc. They ask generic profile related Yes/No questions and nothing technical to actually evaluate.

Then they ask you to pay a security deposit and go for their 4-6 weeks training program which is intended to add fake experience in your resume and train you to give dummy interviews. I couldn't believe they are suggesting this kind of things for a 8+ IT years experience person and they offer $27/hr rate. I am here for a job interview, not a training and specially no illegal things. A friend of mine also happened to get a call from them since they found his resume online and the same story.

I would strongly say to keep away from them. They take higher rates from clients and give you very low rate. And the worst thing is that they do ILLEGAL things of showing fake experiences etc.

Interview Questions

Very low salary/rates and illegal practice being followed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

25 minute conversation describing that they serve as almost like a staffing agency, but not nearly quite that. They have a base rate/salary which they afford, but it does seem as though there is something not so apparent and I'll have to find that out soon enough.

Interview Questions

• How much work experience do I have?   1 Answer

QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

The process was pretty simple. I got a phone call and became welcomed to take a tour at their company. There is barely technical question asked during the interview. It made me feel not bad about the company.

I have no faith about its future.

Engineering Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

straight forward process. Phone interview then onsite with no technical questions

Interview Questions

low salary, not so good benefits

Human Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Worst interview I ever had, and although I have been hunting for job for the last 2 months this is one job I would never take up. The interviewer was rude, impolite and was completely unprepared. He has no clue about the Human resource function or about management culture. He was arrogant and presented no class or culture during the process. He wont even let me complete any answers in its entirety but at the same time was fishing for free ideas. At the end of the interview which lasted less than 20 minutes he claimed that he is looking for a center director and not an HR Manager. Stay away from this company and do not waste your time if you are an experienced professional who seeks respect in your profession.

Interview Questions

• we are unable to keep our employees, what ideas can you give for solving this problem   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BetaSoft Systems (Fremont, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

QA Manager asked me very much technical questions.