Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.6

66 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Initial phone call where I was asked to come in for a day which included 5 hours of shadowing and three interviews. The interviews were with the NP manager, chief of neurosurgery, and HR rep.

Interview Questions

• What are three words your references would use to describe you.   Answer Question

Research Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted online application
    They contacted me via email after 3 weeks
    phone interview for 20 mins
    PI sent me his ongoing work and ask me to present it on the interview day
    in person interview
    post interview follow up 2 weeks after interview

Senior Social Work Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Sent application via online application and a week later was sent an online "personality test" to see if I was a fit for the job. A week later was asked to set up an interview with HR which was more about going over details of the job to see if there are any dealbreakers. 10 days later received an email about an interview date with manager.

Cst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very informative and in depth phone conversation. Described working conditions, job details, further expectations; along with city description, parking, and what to fully expect. Also let me know upfront that it was the night shift that needed coverage and asked if that would be okay by me to accept.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working nights?   1 Answer

Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview about a week later, then a 2 hour in person interview with HR and 3 people within the department. I was told I would hear back within the week if I would come back for a final interview. Two and a half months later I got an email about getting 5 references together, so I was pretty confused. I emailed them back and it was an "IT issue" and the email was supposed to be telling me that the position was filled.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

30 years ago- Sent in resume and application by mail to HR. HR called to set up interview.1:1 interview with unit manager. HR called a couple of days later with job offer.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within a week- week and a half. Then had a short phone interview with HR and they wanted to set up an in person meeting with the nursing director. Went in for an interview and heard back a week later. Very relaxing and everyone was very delightful and nice to talk to. I immediately felt comfortable there

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied on 10/15/16 and heard back 3 weeks later on 11/04/16. I first had a phone call with the Program Administrator of the lab, who told me more about the position and asked basic behavioral questions. A few days later I had a Skype interview with the PI I would be working with. Finally, I was called in 11/11/16 to meet with 4 members of the lab (Research Assistant, different PI, Research Nurse, and Administrative Director). All my interviews were very casual and relaxed. I was mostly asked about my previous research experiences, how long I would stay with the group, and my future plans. Very easy.

Tech Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job about 6 weeks ago. I got an email for a recruiter to set up a phone interview time. The phone interview was quick and easy , pretty straight forward. Afterwards scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. Overall it was a decent interview not too hard. Afterwards,I got a call from the hiring manager to set up another interview with the team I would be working with. She asked me to reschedule once ( even asked me to take a half a day off at my other job to accomdate their staff, like really?) Again was pretty straightforward interview overall I would say it was a decent interview. The staff seemed friendly. But afterwards I met with the manager asked few questions about policies,etc... She talked a little about potential salary,which didn't seemed too bad( but currently I make the same amount doing less work ) but didn't seem like too much for negotiating higher. The staff seem fine, but the whole conversation about salary with the manager turned me off. Something about the manager gave me a weird negative vibe ,( my gut is always right)The job would be a good learning experience , but I still want to be paid a decent salary, especially with the type of commitment I would have to make.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

Contacted by HR for initial phone screening who set up a time to come in for a one-on-one with the hiring manager. Questions were mostly about my background. Everyone was friendly and the interview was casual.