Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Interview Questions in Boston, MA

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.6

74 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

it was easy. place was easy to find she made me comfortable, typical interview questions. it was a casual per diem so no set hrs. they needed someone that was just on call when someone called out or wanted their shift covered the per-diem was there to cover it

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

Initial phone call where I was asked to come in for a day which included 5 hours of shadowing and three interviews. The interviews were with the NP manager, chief of neurosurgery, and HR rep.

Interview Questions

• What are three words your references would use to describe you.   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

I was called initially by the HR rep and was asked some behavioral type of questions and once she was satisfied she scheduled a face to face interview with a junior investigator. The interview process was fairly easy and straight forward. The investigator asked for my references the same day.
    However, the reference site BIDMC uses is like an online survey. By this point, my references had already been contacted a couple of times and I was already being considered at another hospital, so they did not reply to the survey email on time.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was emailed to go in for an interview within a week or two after I had applied. I met with practice coordinator, manager and chief of the department. I spent a total of an hour and a half interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and what did you do to fix it?   1 Answer

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

There were two interviewers, the clinical research administrator and the statistician of the group. They interviewed me at the same time and process took about an hour. They asked the usual questions.

Research Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted online application
    They contacted me via email after 3 weeks
    phone interview for 20 mins
    PI sent me his ongoing work and ask me to present it on the interview day
    in person interview
    post interview follow up 2 weeks after interview

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Plymouth, MA).

Interview

Well, there's a VERY long on line application and the form your references have to complete is very long as well. I guess it's one way to see how much you want to become part of their team.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work nights?   1 Answer

Senior Social Work Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Sent application via online application and a week later was sent an online "personality test" to see if I was a fit for the job. A week later was asked to set up an interview with HR which was more about going over details of the job to see if there are any dealbreakers. 10 days later received an email about an interview date with manager.

Cst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very informative and in depth phone conversation. Described working conditions, job details, further expectations; along with city description, parking, and what to fully expect. Also let me know upfront that it was the night shift that needed coverage and asked if that would be okay by me to accept.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working nights?   1 Answer

Development Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview about a week later, then a 2 hour in person interview with HR and 3 people within the department. I was told I would hear back within the week if I would come back for a final interview. Two and a half months later I got an email about getting 5 references together, so I was pretty confused. I emailed them back and it was an "IT issue" and the email was supposed to be telling me that the position was filled.