Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in March 2020.

Interview

The whole process took a little over a week. I applied on a thursday, got an email for a phone interview the next day for the following monday, in-person Thursday, and an offer Friday. The in-person interview did not really feel like an interview, mainly just a tour, a couple of questions, and ID some petri dishes and microscope slides

Interview Questions

• If someone else is having a bad day, how do you deal with that?   Answer Question
    • What tests would you perform to identify what bacteria is growing on these petri dishes?   Answer Question
    • Describe what you see on these Gram Stained slides under a microscope   Answer Question

Clinical Nurse I Interview

Interview

Was called for an HR interview. They asked me why I wanted to work there and to describe a time when I had to deal with a difficult patient. After that, I scheduled an in person interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

Interview

Pretty standard interview, I felt like they did a great job of getting to know me. However, I do wish they did more to enlighten the current situation of their team.

Interview Questions

Interview

There was one interview. It was really straightforward. I don't even think they asked STAR method questions. It was an entry level position, so they didn't seem to be very selective.

Interview Questions

• What you want to do long term?   1 Answer

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2019.

Interview

Phone Interview - was definitely a courtesy call, every answer I gave was cut off and the interview was rushed through. Got a declining email minutes after the interview.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in August 2019.

Interview

I got the interview through an agency, I interviewed in Boston, the role was located in Woburn, MA. It was 20 minutes total and pleasant. I would have prefered they did a phone screen first as they are still looking for the right candidate for this role and it was tedious for them to bring me in for an interview (when I could have done a phone screen on a lunch hour)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Interview

I interviewed with the Virology and Vaccine Research Department about a year ago. The process took about two weeks, however, there were several red flags that made me withdraw my application. The interview was scheduled at 1:00 PM. I got there at 12:55 PM, and the hiring manager did not show up until 1:45 PM!! And when she finally showed up, she was a bit rude and acted like the situation was normal because she is usually "busy". She also mentioned that the job description was changed and was not really clear about the responsibilities of the position or the qualifications that they were looking for! After a few days, I received an email from the front desk saying that the hiring manager does not feel like I am a good fit for the position, however, I was somehow invited to the second interview to meet rest of the team. I withdraw my application.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

There was an in person interview that required meeting with three different people, the research coordinator, the PI and an office administrator. The questions were not terribly difficult and the whole process was relatively simple. There was supposed to be a second round of interviews just to meet a different PI but with scheduling difficulties and vacations, this was cancelled.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

Interview

Two rounds-- first with the program manager, second with a selection of MD's that I would be working with. The program manager wanted to see how you would do in a high stress environemnt. The MD's were most interested in your qualifications i.e. research background, ability to understand and follow protoocl specifics.

Interview Questions

• Are you organized? Attention to detail? Goal oriented? Can you handle inter-personal conflict? Can you handle a high stress environment?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Interview

Very straight forward, I work for a lab so the interview was very specific to that lab. Not many questions about the hospital or anything other than the research being done in the lab.