Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied on 10/15/16 and heard back 3 weeks later on 11/04/16. I first had a phone call with the Program Administrator of the lab, who told me more about the position and asked basic behavioral questions. A few days later I had a Skype interview with the PI I would be working with. Finally, I was called in 11/11/16 to meet with 4 members of the lab (Research Assistant, different PI, Research Nurse, and Administrative Director). All my interviews were very casual and relaxed. I was mostly asked about my previous research experiences, how long I would stay with the group, and my future plans. Very easy.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

it was easy. place was easy to find she made me comfortable, typical interview questions. it was a casual per diem so no set hrs. they needed someone that was just on call when someone called out or wanted their shift covered the per-diem was there to cover it

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

Interview

2 interviewers asked the basic interview questions as well as a few scenario questions. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. I went on a tour of the unit afterwards, which was nice. It took over a month to hear back.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

it was easy quetions were ok not too difficult i applied online I received the call it took two weeks the hiring process, they require an immunization and vaccination record for the pre-hiring process

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within a week- week and a half. Then had a short phone interview with HR and they wanted to set up an in person meeting with the nursing director. Went in for an interview and heard back a week later. Very relaxing and everyone was very delightful and nice to talk to. I immediately felt comfortable there

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was pretty standard. I was in contact with a HR rep who helped me to set up an interview with a few nurse managers who did a great job at conducting the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online, and a week later received an email requesting a phone interview. Phone interview was with an HR recruiter, very nice, casual and informative interview. Was immediately asked to come in for an in person interview. In person interview was with nursing director. Again, very nice, casual, and informative interview. Was asked for references immediately after interview, received job a week later.

Interview Questions

• Can you recall a time you went above and beyond for the work place?
      Can you recall a time when you had conflict with a co-worker and what you did to solve it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

Interview

Interview process was quick and not too hard. They brought me in for an interview and asked me a couple questions about my resume. I met 3 different people and then was brought around to meet the rest of the people in the division.

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

Interview

HR calls you and has a phone interview with you. Then they call you in for a in person interview with the management. the overall process happened pretty quickly.

Classified Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in July 2011.

Interview

the process was pleasant with knowledgeable people that understood the position and the skill set and requirements of the position

Negotiation

don't take the first offer, unless it's your first job...get the experience

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA) in June 2013.

Interview

It was quick, informative and simple. Be specific with relatable experiences during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, just given a salary