Beth Israel Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2016

2.3

Patient Navigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Beth Israel Medical Center (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview scheduling was very reasonable and easy. It occurred at the work site, which was a fast-paced environment. The interviewers were very polite and were not intimidating. Overall the interview lasted about 50 minutes. I got a response from one of the interviewees about two weeks after the interview.

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Beth Israel Medical Center (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by the head administrator for about 15 min and the physician for 5 minutes (he was extremely busy that day). Both were friendly and eager to have me on board. Came in with almost no experience in terms of administrative work but had a lot of clinical experience and as well as an undergrad college degree. Was referred by someone who knew the physician and gave in a good word.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about the experience I have and we went over my resume. They also asked what my long term goals are.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beth Israel Medical Center.

Interview

One interview with the recruiter and 2 interview with nurses manager - director of nursing
    Interview was base on background ,availability .Very straight forward if you have experience in Nursing. Questions regarding attendance and future . Each interview took approx. 20 minute or so.

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Medical Center (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Two interviews. One with managment, one with HR. Really straight forward. They asked the basics. Why am i good fit? What are my skills? Do i have any weaknesses? The management just wanted to make sure I could handle the job. They told me the duties.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beth Israel Medical Center.

Interview

apply online and interview processed in a month or so. they do background check and lab work/.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

simple.

Operating Room Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Medical Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

hr contact you, you meet with hiring manager and some of the staff, each staff will ask you a question, or two.

Interview Questions

• how do you describe yourself in an emergency situation?   Answer Question

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Medical Center (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for the volunteer position online through the Beth Israel website. Then, I received a call within a week asking me to come for an in person interview with the volunteer supervisor. She was very personable. When you get a packet of forms to fill out, you likely got the position.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Medical Center (New York, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. The recruiter and the Nurse Manager all made the process go by smoothly.I was hired at an open house and everything went great from that point on.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about three questions which included:
      How many years did I work in the medical field?
      List a situation where you had to use critical thinking?
      How do you see yourself in about 5 years from now?
      Answer Question

Patient Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Beth Israel Medical Center (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

It was at Beth Israel Medical Center, It was a two-part interview. First time I was interviewed for the emergency department. A couple of weeks later I was called for another interview on one of the units. The interview was set up with the Nurse Manager, a senior RN and a senior PCA. I was asked a series of question such as; have I ever worked in a hospital setting before, why did I choose that hospital, what type of experience i have as far as working with patient. The interview was approximately an hour long. Afterwards I was taken on a tour of the unit I currently work on. About 1 or2 weeks later I was called for the position.

Interview Questions

• why did i choose this hospital   1 Answer

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Beth Israel Medical Center (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by the office manager of the Chairman of the Division and an interview date and time were set up. I was interviewed by three people: Chairman of the Division, Director of the Division and Manager. They wanted to know the usual interview things: experience, strengths and weaknesses, most challenging work situation in my career; how I would describe myself, career goals, how flexible I am with scheduling, team work etc.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years from now, in my career?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No much room for negotiation. It is a union position. Take it or leave it!